Hey, Fat Girl

Options
"Yes, you. The one feigning to not see me when we cross paths on the running track. The one not even wearing sports gear, breathing heavy. You’re slow, you breathe hard and your efforts at moving forward make you cringe.

You cling shyly to the furthest corridor, sometimes making larger loops on the gravel ring by the track just so you’re not on it. You sweat so much that your hair is all wet. You rarely stay for more than 20 minutes at a time, and you look exhausted when you leave to go back home. You never talk to anyone. I’ve got something I’d like to say to you.

You are awesome."

You can read the rest here:

http://flintland.blogspot.ca/2012/05/hey-fat-girl.html

I thought it was really lovely and I wanted to share it. :)

Replies

• getsixpack
    getsixpack Posts: 49
    Options
    Some guys like big booty bouncing
  • kiwifrootkai
    kiwifrootkai Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love this. Almost makes me feel like going for a jog right now! :)
    I can't run to save my life though..
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I could swear you were calling me........LOL
  • getsixpack
    Options
    people respect fat chicks running. Period.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about the song "Humpty Dance"..lol

I have read this before and it is such a great post. I actually have it saved in my favorites. I brings tears to my eyes.
  • getsixpack
    Options
    dude the point where the fat chick loses a lot of weight running but then doesnt turn into a typical skinny chick is the best - I like a little meat... :).... most women dont realize this but a big butt is super hot
  • KLovesTy
    KLovesTy Posts: 37
    Options
    aw, I loved that.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This Fat Girl Jogging made it through my Couch 2 5K yesterday in 100+ degree heat while my skinny-as-a-rail daughter couldn't cut it. :drinker: