Sprouted bread

Options
I saw this the other day. Anyone eat it and are there any difference with taste/consistency?

TIA

Replies

• jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi. I eat Cybros sprouted seven grain bread. One slice has 4 NET carbs. I like it a lot. Especially with some almond butter or with my eggs. I really don't taste that much of a difference from whole grain or wheat bread. Hope this helps.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Also, I keep it in the fridge so I don't know if that will change texture. :smile:
  • sweetpeaz12345
    sweetpeaz12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I get the stuff from costco, I actually like it better then whole wheat. Same consistency depending on brand i think i get "Big 15" or something like that. Be careful though it drys out fast...
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love Food for Life sprouted bread and Ezekial 4:10 bread..I put it with a little salted butter because it almost needs a little salt. It is best to keep it frozen.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    these can be very dry and chewy and may be better for you if you can get used to the texture difference....
    the big change I have made is with the sprouted tortillas. they are awesome as a veggie wrap (hummus, thinly sliced veggies)
    and with organic meats & baby spinach yum, and i even found some organic sprouted corn tortillas that are good,
    you need to wrap them in moist paper towel to heat in the oven so they soften up but they are
    crumbly anyway and oh-so-satisfying!!! make great little black bean and onion tacos:heart:

enjoy:drinker: