Audit Girl stuck at desk...new to site

Options
Good Evening!

I am new to the site (ok well I've had a profile since like March but I've NOW logged in for 10 days!!). I have lost over 80 pounds before. Fortunately I kept some of those good weight loss habits, but have since put on 50 pounds over the past three years (so not enough habits I guess). Coincidentally I have been stuck at random desks in my new job "weight trap"...I mean auditor :yawn:

I'm done beating myself up for gaining the weight back and am trying to be positive by telling myself I'm still 40 pounds lighter than my heaviest.

I travel with my job which is a more of a curse if anyone has pointers for jobs with travel please advise!

I am looking to have some accountability friends in addition to chatting it up with people from time to time.

Later!

Christel

Replies

• brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You've done it before...you'll do it again! Stick with it, and remember that your job is only part of your life (even though a chunk of time, I realize). Good luck, and if you are wanting some friends to help with accountability and motivation, feel free to add me!
  • Kemmi1
    Kemmi1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. You are sooo right that work is only a PART of my life. I 'tend to forget that.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a desk job too!