Any Jillian Michaels Dvd Success?

Options

Replies

• NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have JM's 30 Day Shred. It's tough but I love it. Tried it a couple months back and had to stop after day 7 or so due to hip injury, but started it up again Saturday. It may be all in my mind but I swear I already am starting to see improvement in my body shape LOL. And I remember about when I quite last time, I was seeing a difference in my face/neck, like I said, could just all be in my mind. Not so much improvement on the scale though.
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 8 of Level 2 of the 30DS and I can totally see a difference, but I also do some extra ab and strength training for about half an hour immediately after I complete the work out, but it is totally worth it :) Even though I'm on Day 8 (I usually do it every day but have had a rest day each week) and feel that my endurance is much better, Jillian still works you hard lol. Don't be fooled that it is only 25 mins, no resting (or about a 10 second rest), but after I'm done I feel sooooo kick *kitten*
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have done countless JM Dvd's.....and presently on Week 11 of BodyRev...total body change....She rocks.....Check out a few of my blogs on my success with a few of her DVDs...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I love JM! My favorites are 30DS, Ripped in 30 (just did that one and loved it!), Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I think the 30DS is a good place to start. I also checked out amazon and went through all the reviews to get an idea of how people liked them and how they were.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I did all 30 days of the 30DS (in a row) and I lost over 10lbs and went down a pants size. IT WORKS!
    A good one to graduate to after you finish 30DS is Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I also like No More Trouble Zones.
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    bump!
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 5 of Level 2 of the 30DS (been doing it 5-6 days per week.) In conjunction with maintaining a 500 - 600 calorie deficit, I've lost about 7 lbs in 3 weeks.

I wish I had taken measurements at the start - I can definitely feel the changes in my body, but don't have any hard evidence.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I love the JM DVDs. I have 30DS and Killer Buns and Thighs. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism but there's more jumping in the one than I like! I am currently on level 2 of the 30DS and it's great!
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    would love the kickbox one but only seems to be on region 1 :( and I am in uk so need region 2
  • becky3277
    becky3277 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love her kickboxing DVD!!
  • stephbo4
    stephbo4 Posts: 26
    Options
    Jillian is amazing! We have a love hate relationship! I have
    30DS
    Killer Buns and Thighs
    Burn Fat Boost Metabolism
    Yoga Meltdown
    and No More Trouble Zones

I can say without a doubt that they work. I have lost a lot of weight (just not that much since i started MFP)
  • amysuespears
    amysuespears Posts: 127
    Options
    Currently on Day 12 of 30DS... started Level 2 last night and it whooped my tail! I have noticed a change in my body.. major toning going on here :) The videos are very challenging, but the pride you feel when you finish is outstanding!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    YES! I started with the 30 Day Shred and graduated my way to Shed and Shred. I have most of her DVDs. I started out unable to do a single "real" push-up...and now I'm doing crazy push-ups with P90X! I so credit Jillian for getting my body toned and making me fall in love with strength and muscle.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 20 of the 30 day shred and so far have lost 5lbs and about 5-6 inches. Got the kickboxing DVD to do next and then I'm going to do that and 30DS combined. I find the DVD's really good as I find it easier to do a quick workout like this at home rather than go the gym.
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm on week 6 of the Body Revolution series I got for my birthday and for the first time IN MY LIFE i actually have muscle definition in my arms, and my legs are once again great looking in shorts :) i haven't been following the diet as well as i would like to, but I'm still seeing great results and have never before been this strong (or needed massages so frequently haha)
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 9 of 30ds. Still on level one one more day and I can feel a difference just how I feel. I have lost maybe 3 pounds but am trying not to weigh for another week as I get too obsessed with that. I am doing it 6 days a week and really like her videos. I am considering revolution but will probably grab one more of her dvd before I decide on that! I like that its such a good workout in 20min easy to fit in and I have a gym membership thinking that was a way to start but barely made it there so plan to cancel it and just do the dvd with 3 kids its just easier:)
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    starting level 2 of 30DS today. though level 1 is still hard.

Let you know how i get on ( if i can move my arms):laugh:
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have nearly completed Shred (only doing it about 4/5 times a week) and have noticed changes in my strength and body (lost inches without the pounds).

The big difference I can see if that I used to attend some classes at my local gym and was always the one stopping moves early, or using the lowest weights and not able to keep up.

I have just started back this week and am on par with the regulars (and ahead of some) with my strength and endurance! It's obviously made a massive difference to my fitness.

Will move on to ripped next (was getting a little bored of shred so am mixing it up a bit with similar classes at my gym now).
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Are the No More Trouble Zones and Banaish Fat Boost Metabolism circuit training workouts like 3o Day Shred and Ripped in 30 or is it a different kind of workout?
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred sunday and kinda really dreading it but I plan to do 20 mins of Jillian and then go for a run in the evening..

I will update you 30th July with how it has gone :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!