Looking for a few people to start the 30DS with me!

Options

Replies

• mbraley92
    mbraley92 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started two days ago, and I'm doing every other day, so tonight is another 30DS day! I'm in!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just did day 1 of 30DS last night... My legs feel the pain today, but I'm going to commit to day 2.
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 last night. Yay! Even though I really, really did not want to do it, I was able to push myself and I felt wonderful afterwards! Actually looking forward to doing day 4 tonight.
  • Tomlinson12
    Options
    Started last night!
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did 5 days on part 1 then stopped for a few days but picking it back up tonight! Count me in!
  • emangr88
    emangr88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    a couple days ago, I started doing the 30DS and no more trouble zones, alternating them every day. i would love for people to hold me accountable! i always start the 30DS but fizzle out in a couple weeks. i want to do it all the way through!!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to join! I checked it out from the library and plan to buy weights after I get paid this week. Going at it every day in addition to walking and elliptical ;) I've got high hopes since I've never tried changing diet AND adding exercise!
  • _Chunky_Monkey
    Options
    Just completed the day 1 workout. I am pooped and it is evident I didn't drink enough water. It is depressing when your extra weight makes you pee your pants from doing jumping jacks. :):embarassed:
  • NamibianRose
    Options
    Just finished L1 D4, does anyone else feel like the first circuit is the hardest? I think it was just cruel to alternate jumping jacks with jumping rope LOL. Not to mention I just suck at push ups!
  • Katychla
    Katychla Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started it a few times and peetered out a week in each time. I could use some friends to keep me motivated :flowerforyou:
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need some motivation/encouragement/the occasional kick up the bum.

I finished L1D4 today so I'm slightly ahead. My legs were in sooooo much pain for the first 3 days but after this morning's workout I can actually bend my knees when walking and it's not such a drama sitting down and standing up :happy:

Totally agree with Namibian Rose - jumping jacks and jumping rope in the same 2 minutes are a killer. Why, Jillian, WHY?

I can't face any additional exercise right now but I'm hoping that after the first week I'll have enough energy to start adding extra cardio - C25k, Zumba, swimming, tennis.

Enjoy the rest of your week, can't wait to hear how everyone's getting on!
  • NamibianRose
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need some motivation/encouragement/the occasional kick up the bum.

I finished L1D4 today so I'm slightly ahead. My legs were in sooooo much pain for the first 3 days but after this morning's workout I can actually bend my knees when walking and it's not such a drama sitting down and standing up :happy:

Totally agree with Namibian Rose - jumping jacks and jumping rope in the same 2 minutes are a killer. Why, Jillian, WHY?

I can't face any additional exercise right now but I'm hoping that after the first week I'll have enough energy to start adding extra cardio - C25k, Zumba, swimming, tennis.

Enjoy the rest of your week, can't wait to hear how everyone's getting on!

I've decided to cut back some of my cardio for the first week, after the first few days it seemed like a good idea, but I'm not really feeling sore today, so might end up adding it back in. I definitely need to bump up my hand weights though. Scared to do it, but need to.

Ok...is it just me, or has anyone else seen an increase in the scale since starting? I weighed in this morning and I'm up .8lbs since starting 30DS, I knew to expect this since the scale went up last time I started 30DS as well, just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat.
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would LOVE to join! feel free to add me! i know i would be a few days behind you all, but need challenges like this and be able to log it and discuss how our day is going! open to new friends... WHO HELP through this crazy journey we call life and exercise :)
    lilred_gld
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i started last week
    it totally kicks my *kitten* (in a good way!)

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8

here is level 1 for anyone that wants to try it.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Level 3. It's a butt-kicker, and it's fantastic! Best of luck to everyone. :smile:
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    Hi all, I finished day 4 today. My legs were feeling better although I agree that the jumping Jack and rope is too much. I still cannot do both. I also noticed from the day I started til day 3 I gained a pound. Today it was back down. I really hope I see a difference in myself.
  • NamibianRose
    Options
    L1 D5 DOWN!! Halfway done with level one. Such a small accomplishment has never made me so happy before haha!
  • minisumo
    Options
    L1 D5 DOWN!! Halfway done with level one. Such a small accomplishment has never made me so happy before haha!

LOL, ditto! Thrilled to have made it through the first 5 days, am soooo looking forward to getting the next 5 out of the way and moving on to L2 :)

I dropped a pound last week while I was ill but since starting 30DS I've gained it back again. I've heard a few people say they gain weight to start with but you notice inch loss and better tone within the first couple of weeks which I guess it what it's really all about.

How's everyone else doing?
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The video moves alot faster if you mute JM or add subtitles and then put your own music on the stereo.
  • minisumo
    Options
    The video moves alot faster if you mute JM or add subtitles and then put your own music on the stereo.

That is a fantastic idea, will definitely try it tomorrow. It'll save me screaming obscenities at Jillian :)