Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

((PICS)) 8 Lbs left!

Replies

• No need to *think* you're starting to look better than high school! You do!! You look absolutely fabulous, brighter, prettier, happier! Thank you for sharing!
  • cfelton1
    cfelton1 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow! You have definitely transformed into the person you have always wanted to be. I like how you stated to eat one "favorite" meal a week and exercise that same day. I will take on that philosophy. Stay fit and healthy.
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    I like how you have a "splurge" meal and only on workout day. You have great results !!!
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    You look awesome.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Wow! what a nice results :) you have done great! well done...
    and congratz.. U deserve what you reached to so far!

you gotta burn that remaining 8 lb so easy :D
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    just what I needed to read to get back on track!! You look fantastic!!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    All I can say is wow. You look awsome and younger at 34 by the way. You rock the purple dress too:flowerforyou:
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Chucksteakswife
    Chucksteakswife Posts: 52 Member
    Your story and what you do to achieve your goals is so inspiring. You must feel extremely proud of yourself! Congratulations and good luck with the last 8 pds
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    YOu look wonderful!!! Congrats on all your success!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    You are awesome! I (as you know) am the same height and started at just under 200, and i am stuck (but NOT giving up!) at around 145-150. Thank you again ,and always, for the motivation and inspiration!
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Nice to shed the fat suit!! Great job! You look phenomenal!
  • I love your attitude and I know you'll reach your goal! I feel the exact same about my new venture on healthy living. I am not dieting this time; I am starting a lifestyle of health and balance. Thanks for sharing,
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Congratulations, you look awesome! Love looking at all of the before and after pictures. What an amazing transformation!!!! I sent you a friend request...I need all of the motivation and inspiration!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    You look amazing & you look much fitter than you did in HS. It's a great feeling & I hope to feel that again...soon?!?!
    Keep it up & you'll have "maintenance" in your back pocket...no problem!
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Great Job! And I like the Run Louisiana shirt! Claim Your Journey is one of my favorite blogs!

I LOVE Claim Your Journey!!! I'm in north Louisiana so I follow from a distance. ;)
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    All I can say is wow. You look awsome and younger at 34 by the way. You rock the purple dress too:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!!! I love purple. ;)
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Wow - you look amazing, really fit and most importantly - happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!