((PICS)) 8 Lbs left!

Options

Replies

• BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    No need to *think* you're starting to look better than high school! You do!! You look absolutely fabulous, brighter, prettier, happier! Thank you for sharing!
  • cfelton1
    cfelton1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have definitely transformed into the person you have always wanted to be. I like how you stated to eat one "favorite" meal a week and exercise that same day. I will take on that philosophy. Stay fit and healthy.
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like how you have a "splurge" meal and only on workout day. You have great results !!!
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow! what a nice results :) you have done great! well done...
    and congratz.. U deserve what you reached to so far!

you gotta burn that remaining 8 lb so easy :D
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    just what I needed to read to get back on track!! You look fantastic!!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow. You look awsome and younger at 34 by the way. You rock the purple dress too:flowerforyou:
  • lorribabe03
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Chucksteakswife
    Chucksteakswife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your story and what you do to achieve your goals is so inspiring. You must feel extremely proud of yourself! Congratulations and good luck with the last 8 pds
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look wonderful!!! Congrats on all your success!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I (as you know) am the same height and started at just under 200, and i am stuck (but NOT giving up!) at around 145-150. Thank you again ,and always, for the motivation and inspiration!
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nice to shed the fat suit!! Great job! You look phenomenal!
  • MakeItWork_75
    Options
    I love your attitude and I know you'll reach your goal! I feel the exact same about my new venture on healthy living. I am not dieting this time; I am starting a lifestyle of health and balance. Thanks for sharing,
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome! Love looking at all of the before and after pictures. What an amazing transformation!!!! I sent you a friend request...I need all of the motivation and inspiration!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look amazing & you look much fitter than you did in HS. It's a great feeling & I hope to feel that again...soon?!?!
    Keep it up & you'll have "maintenance" in your back pocket...no problem!
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job! And I like the Run Louisiana shirt! Claim Your Journey is one of my favorite blogs!

I LOVE Claim Your Journey!!! I'm in north Louisiana so I follow from a distance. ;)
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow. You look awsome and younger at 34 by the way. You rock the purple dress too:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!!! I love purple. ;)
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing, really fit and most importantly - happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!