NSV - an end to chub rub

Options
BerryH
BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
Yesterday I wore a skirt and today I wore a dress without the aid of tights, talcum powder, Lanacane Anti-Chafe or those special long legged knickers that you have to be really, really sure you're not going to get lucky when wearing (I had six pairs...).

Result - no chub rub. No raw, red welts. No having to sleep on my back like a starfish. No mid-evening cold showers. No Sudocrem. No having to avoid the aforementioned getting lucky.

I didn't even have to choose between those two special walks. You know, the mincing one you do to avoid your stuck-together thighs tearing flesh, or the overly-long stride to try and get some air to your unlucky inner thighs in the hope they slip past each other like a pair of friendly eels.

Shame half a Feast ice lolly melted off the stick and into the lap of my mostly white dress.

Replies

• stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This had me chuckling out loud!!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOL congrats I think?
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

THIS is truly what I am shooting for. You are an inspiration to chub rubbers everywhere!
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Yay Berry! I have had the same revelation this year...no melty feast (or any feast for that matter) though! :bigsmile:
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lol, never has a truer paragraph (or three) been written! Here I was thinking I was the only one that knew the two types of chafe walks!

Well done and I can't wait til I'm there too! :-)
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    CAN NOT wait to be able to say that!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to ask, WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU NO LONGER HAVE CHUB RUB???
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

**will resist jokes will resist jokes**
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I am cracking up right now! I applaud that you made it and cant wait to join you in the win zone!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    When I read "chub rub" I thought it was a whole different topic!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it put that way before ("chin rub")!

Nice NSV! Congrats!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to ask, WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU NO LONGER HAVE CHUB RUB???
    I've been lighter than this before and was still doing the silly walks, so I can only put it down to weight training, mainly Body Pump and kettlebells.
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    True lol, completely understand that one
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    LOL!! OMG, I'm laughing so hard. I cannot WAIT for the day when I have an end to chub rub!!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That was way too funny!!! As I can so relate :laugh:

Congrats to you!!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow...this is so fantastic! It was hilarious while very familiar. "laying in bed like a star fish" LOL
    Anywho---Good for you girl, congrats :)
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I laughed out loud because I can so relate.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    LOL love this post! Still waiting for that day :-) x
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    So when does the book come out? Great sample....now I want more. ;)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think your awesome for talking about this. My only goal (other than to make the men drool) is to be able to wear dresses and skirts without suffering from the aptly named chub rub (hadn't heard this before today) I am envious of you and also very happy for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!