Ready to do this ONCE AND FOR ALL! :-)

Options
Hi MFPers!

My name is Casey. I'm from Michigan and am new to MFP, having heard about it from a good friend.

I've been heavy for a long time now and am, as they say, "sick and tired of being sick and tired"! I have about 163 pounds to lose (gulp) and feel truly ready to do it once and for all. My motivations are better health and wellness, looking and feeling better overall, and getting my life back so that I can achieve my goals and dreams.

I've been visiting the message boards for awhile now and have found so much inspiration! I look forward to "meeting" many of you and seeing less and less of you (and me!) as time goes on. :-)

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Tina1970s
    Tina1970s Posts: 62
    Options
    You've made the first and hardest step !!! It gets easier :happy:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome. you'll find tons of support and motivation here! Please feel free to add me as a friend, I log in here more than FB. I'd be happy to give you any support or answer any questions I can.

Same goes for anyone else too!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan too! Congrats on realizing you are worth this journey! I don't even know you and I am already proud! :smile: Feel free to add me - I would love to encourage you as you get closer and closer to your goal! Take care and good luck! :wink:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Please feel free to add me. I am on here everyday. Together, we can take this journey.
    You've taken the most important (and the hardest) first step....deciding to change your lifestyle for the better. Good for you.
    Welcome aboard. :smile:
  • flyingv555
    flyingv555 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • havok3917
    havok3917 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've made the first and hardest step !!! It gets easier :happy:

Welcome ... and what she said :)
  • Lpecpa
    Lpecpa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Casey! I'm sort of new here too and I'm excited to see all the support that's available! Everyone is right, the first (and probably the hardest) is to get on and get started! Good luck to you and to all of us!!