Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 Foods that should be part of your diet!

13»

Replies

• design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks for the info!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    bump:happy:
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Thanks for posting this.:smile:
  • Missing several:

❥ Pineapple: Speeds post-surgery, Promotes joint health, Reduces asthma inflammation

❥ Blueberries: Restore antioxidant levels, Reverse age-related brain decline, Prevent urinary tract infection

❥ Spinach: Helps maintain mental sharpness, Reduces the risk of cancers of the liver, ovaries, colon and prostate, Top nutrient density

❥ Red Bell Pepper: Reduces risk of lung, prostate, ovarian and cervical cancer, Protects against sunburn, Promotes heart health

❥ Broccoli: Reduces diabetic damage, Lowers risk of prostate, bladder, colon, pancreatic, gastric and breast cancer, Protects the brain in event of injury

❥ Tomato: Reduces inflammation, Lowers risk of developing esophageal, stomach, colorectal lung and pancreatic cancer, Reduces cardiovascular disease risk

❥ Apple: Supports immunity, Fights lung and prostate cancer, Lowers Alzheimer’s risk

❥ Artichoke: Helps blood clotting, Antioxidant Superfood, Lowers “bad” cholesterol

❥ Arugula: Lowers birth defect risk, Reduces fracture risk, Protects eye health

❥ Asparagus: Nourishes good gut bacteria, Protects against birth defects, Promotes heart health

❥ Avocado: Limits liver damage, Reduces oral cancer risk, Lowers cholesterol levels

❥ Blackberries: Build bone density Suppress appetite, Enhance fat burning

❥ Butternut Squash: Supports night vision, Combats wrinkles, Promotes heart health

❥ Cantaloupe: Bolsters immunity, Protects skin against sunburn, Reduces inflammation

❥ Carrot: Antioxidants defend DNA, Fights cataracts, Protects against some cancers

❥ Cauliflower: Stimulates detoxification, Suppresses breast cancer cell growth, Defends against prostate cancer
    ❥ Cherries: Alleviate arthritic pain and gout, Lower “bad” cholesterol, Reduce inflammation

❥ Cranberries: Alleviate prostate pain. Fight lung, colon and leukemia cancer cells. Prevent urinary tract infection

❥ Green Cabbage: Promotes healthy blood clotting, Reduces risk of prostate, colon, breast and ovarian cancers, Activates the body’s natural detoxification systems

❥ Kale: Counters harmful estrogens that can feed cancer, Protects eyes against sun damage and cataracts, Increases bone density

❥ Kiwi: Combats wrinkles, Lowers blood clot risk and reduces blood lipids, Counters constipation

❥ Mango: Supports, immunity, Lowers “bad” cholesterol, Regulates homocysteine to protect arteries

❥ Mushrooms: Promote natural detoxification, Reduce the risk of colon and prostate cancer, Lower blood pressure

❥ Orange: Reduces levels of “bad” cholesterol, Lowers risk of cancers of the mouth, throat, breast and stomach, and childhood leukemia, Pectin suppresses appetite

❥ Papaya: Enzymes aid digestion, Reduces risk of lung cancer, Enhances fat burning

❥ Plums & Prunes : Counter constipation, Antioxidants defend against DNA damage, Protects against post-menopausal bone loss

❥ Pomegranate: Enhances sunscreen protection, Lowers “bad” cholesterol, Fights prostate cancer

❥ Pumpkin: Protects joints against polyarthritis, Lowers lung and prostate cancer risk, Reduces inflammation

❥ Raspberries: Inhibit growth of oral, breast, colon and prostate cancers, Antioxidant DNA defense, Lower “bad” cholesterol levels

❥ Strawberries: Protect against Alzheimer’s, Reduce “bad” cholesterol, Suppress growth of colon, prostate and oral cancer

❥ Sweet Potato: Reduces stroke risk, Lowers cancer risk, Protect against blindness

❥ Watermelon: Supports male fertility, Reduces risk of several cancers: prostate, ovarian, cervical, oral and pharyngeal, Protects skin against sunburn

❥Banana: Increases Fat Burning, Lowers risk of colorectal and kidney cancer, leukemia, Reduces asthmas symptoms in children
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    bump
  • morriusmfp
    morriusmfp Posts: 24 Member
    Where's the bacon?

Giant-Bacon-Sandwich.png

Ah, I was wondering where I'd put my lunch.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    ❥ Pineapple: Yes for me, fresh from Hawaii even better in Hawaii is to die for

❥ Blueberries: No for me, make a mess

❥ Spinach: Only at Subway

❥ Red Bell Pepper: Only if its in salsa

❥ Broccoli: no thanks, reminds me to much of the Jolly Green Giant if he had a fro

❥ Tomato: does katchup count?

❥ Apple: love them, esp with peanut butter or caramel on them

❥ Artichoke: I already have help with clotting, no need for whatever these are

❥ Arugula: "Lowers birth defect risk," Huh? Im already born... Does this have something to do with Christina?

❥ Asparagus: Not a fan of green worms

❥ Avocado: TBH never tried it

❥ Blackberries: no thanks, another berry that makes a big mess

❥ Butternut Squash: "Supports night vision" Ill just buy the goggles and play MW2

❥ Cantaloupe: wish my boys would eat this, just so I can say, "anyone wants some melons?"

❥ Carrot: Yes to carrots not to Carrot Top.

❥ Cauliflower: I have a cousin who has that problem with his ear.

❥ Cherries: Cherry Pop Tart count?

❥ Cranberries: Anything with cranberries to me just screams your old now, give up.

❥ Green Cabbage: ugh, makes me want to vomit

❥ Kale: Went to high school with a guy named Kale

❥ Kiwi: love it in liquid form from Ocean Spray

❥ Mango: "Regulates homocysteine" regulates what?

❥ Mushrooms: I dont do drugs no thanks.

❥ Orange: juice

❥ Papaya: Im not sure our pathes have crossed

❥ Plums & Prunes : I dont need help pooping, but thanks.

❥ Pomegranate: "Enhances sunscreen protection" So does sunscreen.

❥ Pumpkin: Pie... My weakness.

❥ Raspberries: Wait they are real? I thought its what my little one does on my belly.

❥ Strawberries: Overall just yum in any form.

❥ Sweet Potato: one word, White Castle fries

❥ Watermelon: chewing gum is the best

❥Banana: I would eat more if they werent so high in cals. Esp when put into a Bananaanana split.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Blueberries make a mess?
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to post this info! :flowerforyou:
  • csutton123
    csutton123 Posts: 10 Member
    thank you
  • tdlsaint
    tdlsaint Posts: 51 Member
    bookmark
  • pennyrtyler
    pennyrtyler Posts: 79 Member
    Great list! I'm replying so I can come back and read it again at a more reasonable hour. :-)
  • definitely need to eat more of these
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Bump
  • ShellB8585
    ShellB8585 Posts: 42 Member
    bump