Looking for friends, motivation, and encouragement!

Options
Nukkers
Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
My name is Brooké. I'm 182lbs. And I have no problem saying it because I know I will lose it! Haha I've tried several times but now I'm completely serious. I am a mother of one. And I've tried several times to get people I know to start MFP with me. Some have, none have stuck with it! So I'm looking for friends! Active friends! To share my weight loss with. I'm usually high energy and positive. But being Bi-Polar it doesn't always last. I lost 2lbs last week, got down to 178 and somehow gained 6 back over the weekend, I wasn't paying attention. I also made my own fitbook. I tried starting the 30 day shred but found my calves so sore after day 2 that I couldn't walk. So I'd appreciate a friend to undertake this challenge with me in the next few weeks. I also have a Bowflex Xtreme so anyone with tips for that would help as well! I'm not sure if I should start off with a 3 day circuit exercises or just a simple beginner exercise. But I think I'll start with Zumba and my Bowflex before I get back into 30DS! Any comments are welcome! And please add me! My username is Nukkers!

Replies

• Rockwoodcommalindsey
    Rockwoodcommalindsey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ill be your modivational friend!
    Welcome To MFP! :)
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • bauerest
    bauerest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is my first week, and the people are awesome!! They offer great motivation, and together, we can all succeed!
  • hekele
    hekele Posts: 5
    Options
    what is mfp? add me!
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it! 30d shred is tough I am really getting in to it now but I do it every othet day. Feel free to add me I am on everyday and like dedicated friends :-)
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi ~ I am brand new to MFP (signed up yesterday) but I can totally relate ... it is not easy to stay encouraged. I have TurboFire & need to start it ... feel free to add me as a friend if you like :happy: