Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• Sandy2012x
    Options
    wow !!! You are amazing !
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!
  • larwal6312
    larwal6312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Incredible job. Congratulations.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Crazy awesome!!!
  • jessmeowww
    jessmeowww Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! How awesome! So glad you worked toward that. I must say, working on an Orthopedic floor on patients... from my point of view, I have to tell you that your joints are LOVING YOU :D
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable.. you look amazing!!!! I bet you FEEL even more amazing!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    That is amazeballs!!! You should be so proud of yourself. And good luck with your knees but losing that much weight, your knees are going to feel so much better!! =) God bless!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Holy hot damn. I thought you were done at 295, you looked great, but now?!?!? SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, fan-damn-tastic!!!! And inspiring, just as I don't feel like working out! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Dang! You look great.... Lots of muscles :smile: That's a great achievement and pure motivation. If you can do it, so can others! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - you are an inspiration for many to come. losing 304 lbs is 2.5 of me - what a comparison. Amazing job - keep it up. You look like a totally different person.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job Ed! You are a very inspiring friend here on MFP, wishing you continued success. It is incredible to see all of this, I look forward to seeing your future goals achieved!
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Way to go..you look amazing!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Seriously, one of the most amazing before/afters!!!
  • bobdodie
    bobdodie Posts: 3
    Options
    Super Job!!!!!!!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How awesome you look! Great definition and muscles too. You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    wow! that is truly ispiring! Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Did you know THAT GUY was in there waiting to break out?! Phenomenal story and transformation! These photos are such a testimony to so many things.... Taking photos along the way, ENDURANCE, persistence, passion, finally loving yourself. You're an amazing inspiration. KEEP MOVING! I love the 'new' you!
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    awesome job and dedication
  • roknic69
    roknic69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!