whats a good bedtime snack

Options
2»

Replies

• jog8s
    jog8s Posts: 10
    Options
    A skinny cow ice cream!!! You can get them for about 100 calories and they have fiber. A regular size popsicle freeze pop is around 25 calories and a great summer snack. I also love a mixture of sweet strawberries (1 cup 50 calories)and blueberries (1/2 cup about 40 calories) with a little reddi whip (15 calories for 2 tablespoons).

Really?? Only 100 cal?!? And fiber?? I will be checking that out!

Thank you to everyone for the ideas, last night was a 'bad' night for me...but I ended up having a small handful of baby carrots and some water!!
  • jog8s
    jog8s Posts: 10
    Options
    ...drink water & go to bed. It will pass. You don't NEED anything that bad.

NEED, no....can't get past the craving, sometimes :(
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Fit & Active ice cream bars from Aldi's. They are 100 calories and oh so yummy!
  • aaronf289
    aaronf289 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yogurt
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I had a nutritionist tell me to eat 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. He said it has casein (sp?) protein and your body is slow to digest it, so it will keep your blood sugar from going up then down fast, it will keep your body fairly even keel so you don't wake up starving. I don't always follow his advice, but I do try. Sometimes I do a spoonful of peanut butter if I have the calories left to do so and want something a bit heavier.
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    yoplait yogurt ( i know, a lot of sugar, but....) put it in the freezer...
    and YES Skinny Cow! White Chocolate Mint!
    freeze some grapes

and......there's always the calorie burner, satisfying 'snack'!!!! jus' sayin'!! :love:
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i need supper rice cakes are good. my diarys open
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I eat low fat popcorn every night.