How is everyones couch to 5k going?

Options
debuckl
debuckl Posts: 360 Member
I love to know how everyone is doing. I just finished my 3rd session and I feel great!

Replies

• debuckl
    Options
    I love to know how everyone is doing. I just finished my 3rd session and I feel great!
  • lilloveangel
    Options
    hey my name is amy i recently joined, i lost about 3kg=6lb before i joined i drop another kg=2lb in 2 days feeling great, i go to the gym 3times a week, each session 90mins, as i have lots of spare time at the moment, hope your all doing great progress keep up the good work!!!!!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    It's going well, except that I can't seem to breathe out in the hot and muggy weather we're having. It's really weird and frustrating!

I'm on week 3 and going strong though. Keep it up!!
  • debuckl
    Options
    Just starting week two and I can already tell a big difference in my speed and stamina. I never thought I would be able to build up so fast! I love it! The wind has been blowing like crazy here. I hoping that will add to my training a bit and that race day will be calm and quiet.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Can one of you point me to the couch to 5k thread? I can't seem to find it. I think I'm interested :)
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Can one of you point me to the couch to 5k thread? I can't seem to find it. I think I'm interested :)

Me too. Sounds like something i would like to try.:smile:
  • debuckl
    Options
    I just googled couch to 5k...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

also you might like...

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267-268-8210-0,00.html

So far I love it (um...after the run!)
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I was feeling kind of lame because the third week routine (except I was doing one extra 3 min run at the end) was hard for me, but tonight I decide to forget the routine and just see how far I could go without having to stop.

10 minutes! Then I walked for 3 and started again! :happy: yay

I feel better now!
  • debuckl
    Options
    great job!