WORK OUT CLOTHES

Options
HI, I was wondering what site(s) I can order work out clothes to in CANADA, Such as nike, under armour, etc. Thanks!!!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    ****s Sporting Goods?
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    This isn't a site, but if you have a TJ Maxx or Marshalls in the area they sell Nike, Reebok, and similar brands for less than half the original price. They're new and in fine condition. I get my workout shorts there for 8 dollars.
  • Leesa808
    Leesa808 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There's really no where to buy where I live, and it's for a team sport so we will have to order. just looking for some sites that ship to canada:) thanks though!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    This isn't a site, but if you have a TJ Maxx or Marshalls in the area they sell Nike, Reebok, and similar brands for less than half the original price. They're new and in fine condition. I get my workout shorts there for 8 dollars.

^^This oh and stein mart if you have one of those around..
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Bumping.
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    e-bay?
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Do you have Ross stores in Canada? You can get name brand clothes including workout attire for less than half price. I also recently bought some workout shorts and shirts on sale from Victoria's secret--I'm going to return them though since I found what I needed for substantially cheaper at Ross.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    ****s Sporting Goods?

You have GOT to be kidding me, REALLY?! MFP seriously felt the need to censor Dlck's ?
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Sportschek
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Athleta
    Lululemon
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Athleta and Lululemon but be prepared, their stuff isn't cheap but it's well worth the money! I've tried EVERYTHING from cheap to expensive, from Wal-mart, Target, to Nike, Addidas etc and these two will ship to Canada. Quality stuff too!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ****s Sporting Goods?

You have GOT to be kidding me, REALLY?! MFP seriously felt the need to censor Dlck's ?

I thought the same thing...
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Target anywhere up there? I like their Champion stuff...always check the clearance section, since I've managed to get 2 pairs of really nice shorts for $3 each, as well as $2 t-shirts sometimes. :smile:

I have 2 TJ Maxx stores near me, and each one is so different...one of them sells more popular brands like Adidas, Nike, etc...the other sells some really nice yoga clothes by a brand called Eco Yoga, which I've really grown to like, as well as other not-so-well-known brands.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    There's really no where to buy where I live, and it's for a team sport so we will have to order. just looking for some sites that ship to canada:) thanks though!

Depending on the kind of sport, these folks might be able to help:

http://www.biggrabsports.com/contact/

I know we've gone to them for both Aussie Rules and rugby gear.
  • Leesa808
    Leesa808 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! How about under armour? does anyone know where I can order under armour online in canada, the under armour site does not have much selection for canada.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I use Amazon.....do they ship to Canada? I'm not sure, but worth a try
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I use Amazon.....do they ship to Canada? I'm not sure, but worth a try

Amazon in Canada doesn't offer anywhere near the same things as Amazon.com