Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing.
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Just amazing!! Nice arms!
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW - I'm at 291 & i can't even stay motivated to get past a 3lb loss. I need friends like you!

YOU ARE AWESOME! AND YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    you look amazing great job
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I'm totally speechless!!!! Congratulations on a job VERY WELL done!!! You look fabulous!
  • mconway79
    mconway79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • nysgyrl
    nysgyrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Very impressed! I hope some day I can post pics like that!
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    Incredible!! Amazing job! You look great!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Ah-MAZ-ing! I have to say tho - time for some smaller clothes! Well done YOU! So AWEsome!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Gosh , that's just phenomenal. This is the second update of yours I've seen. You are getting better and better. There ought to be an award for such an accomplishment. :drinker:
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That IS AMAZING!!! Excellent job!!
  • knighthood77
    Options

I scheduled my circumferential bodylift surgery for July 23rd!! (I'm scared to death!! LOL) my surgeon says I should lose between 15-20 lbs. of skin in the removal... I may not be looking forward to this surgery from a pain stand point but I am so ready to lose this excess skin around my midsection... I took another round of photo's since these so I am throwing a few of them on this update... Thanks for all the kind words...

DSCF0660.jpg

Thanks Again...

I hope your surgery went well. Looking good.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WOW! How different your life must be!!!!!!! This is incredible, thanks for sharing!
  • rocketgirl51
    rocketgirl51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: Don't apologize for those pictures...CELEBRATE those pictures. And give yourself permission to get smaller workout clothes. You may not see it but you will look GREAT in them. After the "poundage" I lost last year, i followed the kind suggestions of fellow "losers" and gave away ALL my multiple size clothes. Now I know when i 2-3 pounds creep up on me and my clothes get a little snug. You look terrific...keep those pictures coming!! We're all so proud of you!!
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • GymBunnyDG
    GymBunnyDG Posts: 31
    Options
    Total legend! Well done you!
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    310lbs!!!!! That is fantastic. So inspirational. A huge well done to you. You look great x
  • stlceecee
    stlceecee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wowww!!! Such an inspiration, you look GREAT! Dont let your knee surgery hender you, keep it up :)
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Well DAMN!!! You are amazing!!! you look great!! :-D
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I don't think you realize how much motivation you just gave me. Wow. Will be sending you a friend request.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!