HAD to share Compare pic -137 pounds

Options

Replies

• bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tami,

That is AMAZING! Thank you SO much for sharing your story and pictures. You are so inspiring! You look truly beautiful. I bet it's fun when you run into people you haven't seen in a while, too! :wink:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • rachsam1970
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly inspirational. Being new to this site, it's stories like yours that make me realize I'm doing the right thing. Way to go!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congratulations on your weight loss success!:drinker:
  • MSTZ12
    MSTZ12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! What's your routine food and exercise wise. Please describe what you eat on a typical day for breakfast / lunch/ supper.
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You look amazing! How long did it take you to lose 137 pounds?
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look absolutely wonderful!! Your success is inspirational... You've lost a whole person!! GREAT JOB, AWESOME, WAY TO GO, on and on and on....
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Look how sparkly your eyes are in the the picture on the right!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You have done an amazing job! Like the others said you were beautiful before but now you're a beautiful smaller version of yourself. Congratulations. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations. Keep going. :drinker: Great pics.
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I am down 42.8 lbs and you are such an inspriation!
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    wow look at that bone stucture. You look soo beautiful. Your whole face shape looks like it has changed:smile:
  • jljune
    jljune Posts: 59
    Options
    That is so fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!!! Good for you!! You are beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. U look great! Keep up the health and be at your very best!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations! your hard work has really made a difference! :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much!
    I have had a migraine for the past 48 hours, and just tonight I have rejoined the land of the living ( after going to the DR and getting a shot) I was able to go to the gym tonight for the first time since Sunday and it felt so good!
    Thank you all again, I will try to answer any questions that were in this post later this week, as I said I have rejoined the land of the living and my house needs some attention! lol

Thanks again!
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look incredible! Keep up the good work!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Holy batman, where'd you go?? Your an inspiration to the rest of us that it CAN be done! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    What an amazing before and after! I had actually noticed you before because I saw that you had lost so much weight. I thought it was some sort of mistake -- that the skinny woman in the picture probably weighs 130-ish pounds -- no way she could have weighed almost 140 pounds more than she does. But when I saw your before picture, I was just amazed! Your before and after really look like you were on the Biggest Loser! People who haven't seen you in a while could probably pass you on the street and not know it's you. I agree with everyone else -- WOW!
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!