3 Months 68.2LBS!!

Options
SW:316.0/CW:247.8
Hey! Just wanna give a little update on how I'm doing don't post much but lurk all the time. I just did my 3 month weigh in and I'm down 68.2 pounds.. ohyea lol.
Here's a breakdown on how every month went.
Week1:11.8
Week2:3.8
Week3:5.6
Week4:2.2
Week5:5.6
Week6:9.8
Week7:4.6
Week8:0.4
Week9:8.8
Week10:6.5
Week11:1.1+
Week12:10.2
What I do for exercise is walk 5 miles(2.5one way and vice versa) in the early afternoon 12-2pm and then I play basketball whenever its sunny out from 5-7.. feedback is welcome and a big thank you to all posters that got me started and didn't know it.. Thank You.

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome success!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are some great numbers! 68 lbs in 3 months is amazing! Congrats and keep doing what you're doing because it obviously works! :)
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely AWESOME.. Contratulations.. You are an inspiration!!!
  • bitterdolly1
    bitterdolly1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!:flowerforyou:
  • JG_FromMN
    JG_FromMN Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you guys!!!!
  • tabasco121
    Options
    AWESOME JOB
  • mother211
    mother211 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tyboscoe
    tyboscoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What did you do for food? Can you give me a quick layout of what a typical day looks like?
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • readyforthis19
    Options
    Nice! That's awesome! So some weeks you lost less, but in the end it's worth it huh? Was it discouraging... That's what I am worried about... :(
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Please keep checking back in with your progress!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats!!
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job....walking works!!!!
  • emeralz
    emeralz Posts: 14
    Options
    First off, I love that "lurk" I too am a rare poster but "lurker!" and now I can say that you are one that will motivate me! That is fantastic!! Huge props to you, Wow!! Way to go, keep up the good work! If you would like a buddy for support, I would be glad to have you! you can toss me an invite!
    You should be very proud of yourself! Now I need to get my buns out there and walk, many more pounds to go on this end! =)
    Go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!