Christmas goals?

Options

Replies

• Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'd love to loose about 25 pounds.

Please add me to the Holiday Group! Thanks!!!
    Sending invitation!! Anyone else?

Add me please!! :)
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    To maintain! I would like to still be 124-126 at Christmas time.
  • elfinsnow
    elfinsnow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too Please!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    to be under 200
  • Deothomo
    Deothomo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    to reach 130 -135lbs, my goal weight,
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Add me too Please!
    Sending invite!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I'd love to loose about 25 pounds.

Please add me to the Holiday Group! Thanks!!!
    Sending invitation!! Anyone else?

Add me please!! :)

Sending invite!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Give us a try! Post below or send me pm if you would like an invitation!

Oh I would like to be a part of that group! I have a cruise in the beginning of January so that is perfect!! :)

My goal is to be to my size I was when I first relocated to the south in 2007...173 pounds! Only 35 more pounds to go...

Sending invite!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    This is right before my 4 month trip to Australia, so I'm really really really hoping to be able to wear a bikini at this point. Weight wise, I'd like to be around 160 which is about 35 pounds less than I am now. I'd love to join the Holiday group!
    Sending invite!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I would love to join the Holiday group, too! My goal is to be 160 by Christmas - I'm currently 187.
    Sending invite!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Would like to be 40 pounds down by Christmas....only 33 to go. :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...Christmas time...well, I'm hoping to be at my goal by then...6 months in and I've lost 28 pounds...I'm right at my half way point...so if I can keep it slow and steady I should be there right at Christmas time!! :happy:

Of course that means an entirely new wardrobe from Santa right???? :laugh:
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be under 160 by Christmas time...that will leave me around 20lbs to lose next year
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    20 lbs...not unrealistic, ok 22....that would put me at my first big goal...
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

I'd like to join your Holiday Losers group.
  • zacksnana
    Options

I'd like to join your Holiday Losers group.

Sending invite!
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mine is not necessarily a number....but to feel comfortable and confident enough to have our first family picture taken.

I would love an invite!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose another 40 pounds would put me about 25 away from my goal weight!
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    25 pounds and a nice size 8...Merry Christmas to me!
  • AnissaAndrews
    AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh, nice post :) My Christmas goal is to reach my goal weight of 135 - 140lbs, buy a cocktail dress, as I have never worn one, and have a glam night out with my friends.

ME TOO!!!