B4 my son & After my son!

Options
13»

Replies

• bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Good gravy, I can't believe anyone would even have the guts to say something negative. You look amazing. Man, I would die to look like that. Congrats on your loss and your muscles. I am working on my muscles and I will be glad when I can see them. LOL. Gotta lose the fat first. I can feel them. They are in there somewhere, I am just wanting to see them. You look amazing and I guess some people are just jealous. Sorry for the negative comments.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and gorgeous and completely hot! :D I'd love to be as lean as you - beautiful muscles and such a pretty lady! :heart:

Congratulations on your success! :drinker:
  • cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I know how much hard work you had to put in to look like that. Congrats!
  • BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a little more out of you. The thighs are a bit under developed and the back of your upper arms could use some work. Maybe its the photography.....I'm gonna need to see a few more pictures to really give my honest opinion. You can post them or send them directy to me. Remember: I'm tough, but I'm fair.

I think this was supposed to be sarcasm and just came out all douchey. I don't know about the other ones since you have a look that I would think every woman would want. You look fantastic. Great job with the transformation and the new career!
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i know im gonna catch crap for this but you looked better before way to musuclar looking for a woman

You do realize she is flexing darn near everything for her competition pose? Look at her profile picture and some of her other pictures and you'll see what I mean.

OP, you look AWESOME!!! That is so inspiring.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!!! You rock!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was expecting a little more out of you. The thighs are a bit under developed and the back of your upper arms could use some work. Maybe its the photography.....I'm gonna need to see a few more pictures to really give my honest opinion. You can post them or send them directy to me. Remember: I'm tough, but I'm fair.

wow, creepy much? And, to Katie, my friend, you ROCKED your transformation and are AMAZING!! Super proud of you, fitness star!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!