What's your weirdest NSV?

Options
Do you have a weird or funny NSV?

My husband was massaging my back and went to massage my bum (it has been a few months since he has last done that) and he said he was surprised at how much more muscular it was! :laugh:

Replies

• somedaysoon84
    Options
    helping my 4 yr old fly her kite in the backyard, running around basically.... and my shorts fell down to my ankles. thank god the neighbors weren't out! i knew they were big, but not THAT big. that was a "i need to go shopping" moment....
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Getting out of the shower and had to do about 5 double takes to figure out what the hell was on my lower back...Slight back dimples that I have never noticed in my life!
  • Dawns2early
    Options
    Bending over to tie my shoes without having to blow all my air out first. lol
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    (Not my NSV) It was raining the other night so I was waiting with the car running while my husband ran in the grocery store to grab a snack. I saw a big tall muscular guy marching towards the car in the dark and I hit the locks before I realized it was him LOL
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    One of the girls I work with was walking behind me and said I "looked a lot tighter." Awkward a bit :) But I appreciated it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm bad
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have the flexiblity to get on a horse without help! I've also got increased strength in my arms and can tack without help (I use to not get the sadle tight enough and I couldn't get my foot in the stirup to get on).

I also had my sister steal a pair of jeans and complain they were tight! I LOVE my new jeans! (although I might have been mean and told her to lose weight lol - she's got hip, she's not fat and she knows that).
  • Jlconway3
    Jlconway3 Posts: 6
    Options
    Only marginally interesting, but I had a job interview today, and really had to mess with the slacks for my suit because there was 3-4 inches of slack that I had to deal with
  • Gettinbk2me
    Gettinbk2me Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was in the store with my daughter and she said "mommy I see your panties." I looked down and sure enough my pants were down around the bottom of my waist. I didn't realize they sit so low now. Oh what a great feeling it was. Now mama is a size 9/10.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    helping my 4 yr old fly her kite in the backyard, running around basically.... and my shorts fell down to my ankles. thank god the neighbors weren't out! i knew they were big, but not THAT big. that was a "i need to go shopping" moment....

It is for that reason that I INSIST my sweat pants and shorts have drawstrings. ;)
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A few days ago I was out for a walk and a truckful of men catcalled me. Since they didn't say anything disrespectful, I was okay with it :wink: Also, I'd thought I was looking rather raggedy before it happened, so there's another plus.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!