Knee High Boots Week 2

Options

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    ***waves*** Hi Kaitie!! :smooched: Been a while since I said hi. :tongue:

I got back on the exercise wagon last night. Did an hour work out, 30 mins on the elliptical, 30 mins rock solid abs dvd and felt and still feel absolutely invigorated and alive again almost healthy again. Will do another hour today. I MUST kill this plateau, I don't even know now how long my plateau has lasted. It seems like I just can NOT go below 165. That said, I'm eating more and more and not gaining which is fabulous. Although, I can't imagine ever eating anything close to 2000 cals a day as my maintenance indicates I should be eating. I know I have to suck it up and keep eating though. No more starvation mode for me. :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Nikky - I know what you mean about killing the plateau... I think mine has been going for about 2 months!!! :angry: BUT........... I got on the scale this morning and........I'm DOWN 3 LBS!! I'm so excited :bigsmile: *fingers crossed* that it wasn't a fluke LOL I knew it was just a matter of time, but all I did was ramped up my cardio! My BF just bought me an awesome elliptical and I'm on it at least every 2nd day, plus, I've been going to a Crav Maga class (self defense) which I sweat my @SS off with... it totally exhausts me!! It's great :bigsmile:

On another note: for those of you that remember about my promotion that I've been waiting for... well, I go next Thursday! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I still have holidays, so I am taking tomorrow and Friday off, come back in on Monday to train my replacement until Wednesday.... I'm so excited!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    LOTS OF SMILES!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Nikky - I know what you mean about killing the plateau... I think mine has been going for about 2 months!!! :angry: BUT........... I got on the scale this morning and........I'm DOWN 3 LBS!! I'm so excited :bigsmile: *fingers crossed* that it wasn't a fluke LOL I knew it was just a matter of time, but all I did was ramped up my cardio! My BF just bought me an awesome elliptical and I'm on it at least every 2nd day, plus, I've been going to a Crav Maga class (self defense) which I sweat my @SS off with... it totally exhausts me!! It's great :bigsmile:

On another note: for those of you that remember about my promotion that I've been waiting for... well, I go next Thursday! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I still have holidays, so I am taking tomorrow and Friday off, come back in on Monday to train my replacement until Wednesday.... I'm so excited!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    LOTS OF SMILES!!

Yay!! Congrats on the 3lbs and on the promotion!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options

LOTS OF SMILES!!
    Yay!! Congrats on the 3lbs and on the promotion!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you Sara! :bigsmile: I'm not going to log it on here yet, I will wait for tomorrow.
    I'm really liking your hair :love: ... the colour really suits you :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ***waves back**** HIYA NIKKY!!!!

Congrats on the promotion and 3 lbs, denitchy!! Knew you could do it, and I'm sure glad to hear you're done with the bs at that office!!

Well, did pretty awful on calories yesterday...over by 630 something :cry: because the hubby was craving meatloaf and he made meatloaf and mashed taters just about all by himself so that I could study for today's midterm!! :bigsmile: :heart: So it was worth it, what a stud he is!! I'm thinking I'll haul my flash cards and study guide to the gym and try to get 20-30 minutes in total between 3 machines :happy: Getting better at the reading while on the treadmill thing, and this midterm is a BIG part of my grade, 75 points, plus it's a class for my major so it would kinda suck if I don't do extremely well on it! Wish me luck gals, and have a great day!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Denitchy- Congrats! It's great that you broke your platau and it must be such a relief to know you are getting out of a toxic work environment.

Kaitie- It was just one night and I'm sure your husband was proud he was able to help by making you dinner. That alone is worth the extra calories.:happy:

I managed to resist the urge to eat badly last night. I did have a small bowl of ice cream but I was still well under my calories with exercise. I can do this. :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Yayyy Denitchy!!! I'm very happy for you!!!
    Good Girl JM!!! Proud of you!!!
    You are one hot chica Sara!!!
    Kaitie- depending on the deficit the site has set you at you may not be over your maintenance cals and if so, not too much over, so I wouldn't kick myself too too much. Besides, it's not like you're not doing anything at all to improve your health and eating habits, right? Don't beat yourself up too much because that's when you start giving up on it all. We all need to allow ourselves a little breathing room as JM has just done but the key is to catch yourself before it gets to be out of control. I did my 30 mins elliptical and 30 mins rock solid abs again last night. I hurt almost all over this morning but am very proud of myself. It had been over three weeks since I'd last exercised. Being sick and hectic schedule had gotten in the way but now I'm refocussed. Tonight I work out and then won't be working out until Saturday or Sunday so this is my last day to get my goal of 'at least 3 days of work out' in a week done. Let's keep working on keeping each other motivated!!
    Thanks to you all!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Yayyy Denitchy!!! I'm very happy for you!!!
    Good Girl JM!!! Proud of you!!!
    You are one hot chica Sara!!!
    Kaitie- depending on the deficit the site has set you at you may not be over your maintenance cals and if so, not too much over, so I wouldn't kick myself too too much. Besides, it's not like you're not doing anything at all to improve your health and eating habits, right? Don't beat yourself up too much because that's when you start giving up on it all. We all need to allow ourselves a little breathing room as JM has just done but the key is to catch yourself before it gets to be out of control. I did my 30 mins elliptical and 30 mins rock solid abs again last night. I hurt almost all over this morning but am very proud of myself. It had been over three weeks since I'd last exercised. Being sick and hectic schedule had gotten in the way but now I'm refocussed. Tonight I work out and then won't be working out until Saturday or Sunday so this is my last day to get my goal of 'at least 3 days of work out' in a week done. Let's keep working on keeping each other motivated!!
    Thanks to you all!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:smooched: :smooched: :love: :smooched: :smooched:
  • samantha115
    Options
    So I went to the gym tonight. I couldnt stay as long as I wanted to beacuse I had to get home and get the girls fed, but I feel good. Im happy I got my lazy *kitten* into the gym. :happy: I think Im getting back on the ball. I can feel it..........arent those famous last words?:laugh: Heres hoping I lost something for the weigh in tomorrow.
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    So I went to the gym tonight. I couldnt stay as long as I wanted to beacuse I had to get home and get the girls fed, but I feel good. Im happy I got my lazy *kitten* into the gym. :happy: I think Im getting back on the ball. I can feel it..........arent those famous last words?:laugh: Heres hoping I lost something for the weigh in tomorrow.

Atta girl Samantha!!!!! :drinker:

Thanks for the motivation and kind words, JM and Nikky! I am so proud of myself, I just got back from San Diego, where I got a Tony's Little Gazelle for $25 (and 2 hours of rush hour traffic) I found on craigslist :bigsmile: Sooo excited, it's going to be much easier to workout now that I have something at home, so I can still work out when I'm in a rush and can't do the extra drive or walk time to the gym :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Down another pound this week. *happy dance*
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, weight 151.

Sorry I've been kinda MIA this week. Just went out with my boss for lunch yesterday and found out that nothing is going to change with my bad co-worker, they aren't going to discipline her further...and she mentioned some changes here that will make her worse?! :sad:
    There's a girl that is leaving on Monday due to all this dumb drama and my boss wants to leave so badly that she's interviewing at places an hour away. If they both leave that leaves me with no one.

The CEO is angry that I've been missing work more often because I've been sick a lot more due to stress and I guess he's caught me on here. I'm not getting off of here, I don't have computer access otherwise!

I've just been super depressed lately and it just doesn't seem like it's going to get any better soon. :brokenheart:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I've just been super depressed lately and it just doesn't seem like it's going to get any better soon. :brokenheart:

:flowerforyou: That really sucks. Feel free to vent whenever you want and remember we're here to support you.:smooched:

Kity- I'm the same this week.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am down 1 this week... 217lbs :happy:

Sorry it is so rough for you Nykkie, I completely understand and have gone through it myself. As Joy says we are here if you need to vent :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Down 2 oz! 125.4 Good job Kity and Sara!!!!

So sorry to hear all that Nykkie :cry: We are definitely here for you to vent whenever!! Have you considered giving them all the finger and searching for another job? Doing the first after you've got a new job of course :wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Just checking in, weight 151.

Sorry I've been kinda MIA this week. Just went out with my boss for lunch yesterday and found out that nothing is going to change with my bad co-worker, they aren't going to discipline her further...and she mentioned some changes here that will make her worse?! :sad:
    There's a girl that is leaving on Monday due to all this dumb drama and my boss wants to leave so badly that she's interviewing at places an hour away. If they both leave that leaves me with no one.

The CEO is angry that I've been missing work more often because I've been sick a lot more due to stress and I guess he's caught me on here. I'm not getting off of here, I don't have computer access otherwise!

Oh that IS sad... have gone through it here too.... vent away darling! It's the best way to release the frustration, and exercise of course. And remember what you have control over is how you allow it to have an impact on you. Try to detach yourself from the situation. I know that sounds difficult to do when you're in the thick of it but if you start trying to detach yourself and you don't allow it to affect you, it will be better for you in the long run. This isn't about you, it's about the coworker really. So work on not letting it get to you because if you allow it to upset you, you're giving that crazy coworker power over you and the only person who should have power over you is yourself. From one Nikky to another. :happy:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Weighing in... still the same 165 freaken lbs. Over 2 months now since I've budged :ohwell: I measured last night and have lost another inch off my hips and waist. I'm one inch short of what was once considered a perfect ratio. 10 inches difference between chest, hips and waist. :bigsmile: One inch away from a perfect hour glass!!! Yayy me!!:bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Yayyy Girl!!!! I got my lazy *kitten* into my gym as well and felt really good about it too. It does feel amazing I must admit. That said, I've been pretty achy yesterday and today... lol but I suppose it's a good ache. :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    lol but I suppose it's a good ache. :laugh: :laugh:
    Naughty Naughty thoughts in my head.
  • denitchy
    Options
    lol but I suppose it's a good ache. :laugh: :laugh:
    Naughty Naughty thoughts in my head.

I love naughty!! LOL
    Weighing in... I knew yesterday was too good to be true, but I'm NOT complaining!! Only 1 lb loss, but it beats the plateau I've been on!! I've also lost 1/2" from my waist and hips!! WOOOO HOOOOO :bigsmile: