Food Diary Role Model required??!!

Options
Hello,

I went off the rails a bit but I am back and doing good - the thing is I have uped my calories to1350 as I feel hungry all the time on 1200 and even on 1350 I am still hungry all the time - I was looking to model someones diary who is about 1200-1350 calories a day who is not hungry- Hope this makes sense - also I drink at least 2 litres of water a day - usually more.

Or if you have any other suggestions on feeling fuller longer that would be great thanks in advance,

Denise

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Are you eating back exercise calories? MFP already has a deficit set for you when you chose your activity level, eat back those exercise calories. Net your BMR at the very least. Hard to advise when I can't see your diary.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    Hi Denise! you're welcome to look at mine im on 1290 calories/day, however I am quite often under this and also I don't eat meat (only fish) so it may not be that useful to you?!! :smile:
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I could be your role model for what not to do?
    I am full all day on1400, but I doubt most people want to eat a can of beans for breakfast.
  • emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey i eat around that much , sometimes i go over/under and i normally eat my exercise calories back. My diary is different most days tbh but your welcome to have a look/ add me. I'd like to see some people eating similar amounts to me too :)
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think I usually am around that and actually increasing my calories to almost 1500 here in the next week. I will friend you so you can take a look. I usually eat every 3 hours and I have been adding flax meal to my yogurt & oatmeal. It really helps calm the hunger bear for me. :laugh:

Good luck!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cal a day and very rearly am I hungry. I try to eat very slowly and take lots of sips of water between bites. I eat almost every 2 to 3 hrs. Your welcome to look or friend request me. We might can help each other with ideas and suggestions.
    Good luck!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I never feel hungry and I'm on 1200 a day, feel free to add me as a friend and have a look at what I eat - I'm not a health freak, just like to keep a track of cals and fat etc.

I'm actually heading on hols for a few weeks tomorrow and can't log as I've no internet connection whilst away but you can see what my diary has been like since I started 5 wks ago, hope that helps.

I don't feel you should be hungry at all so you need to think about eating foods that are low cal or fat free things....say green salads with a balsmatic vingegar dressing and some cherry tomatoes..good for you and wont make you go over your cals.

p.s I try to drink 8 glasses of water but normally I average 4, I just can't be bothered with running to loo! :)

Ruth
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1750 a day, so I'm probably not a good role model for you! But, I can give a suggestion. Make sure you are eating plenty of healthy fats and protein. This will keep you full. I used to eat low fat and I would be hungry all the time and now I'm not hungry often and when I am it is reasonable hunger, not that "I'm going to eat everything!!!!" hunger.
  • susanb8500
    susanb8500 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Protein keeps me full. I eat a boiled egg and turkey bacon for breakfast almost every day. Sometimes, I include a boiled egg as a snack during the day as well. Nuts are good snacks too. I like the 100 calorie packs of raw almonds because the portions are controlled for me. I definitely eat my exercise calories back as well. This week I've had a mexican bean salad for lunch (recipe at allrecipes.com) which is loaded with beans for lots of fiber so it's filling.

I try to make a plan for the week and look for recipes/foods that are high in protein and/or fiber. I also allow myself a splurge. I love chocolate so I eat 2-4 pieces of chocolate at night - either Bliss, Hershey's Nuggets, or Promises.
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I eat 1300, I'm never hungry...I eat lots of protein!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise! you're welcome to look at mine im on 1290 calories/day, however I am quite often under this and also I don't eat meat (only fish) so it may not be that useful to you?!! :smile:

Hello! I'm on a 1200 plan right now unless I exercise. I find that if I behave myself (meaning, I don't drink too much wine with dinner), I go under. Have you hit any plateaus for consistently going under? I've seen some people say that happens and, if that's the case, I need to be more careful