Options

Replies

• slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's winter here :18C/64 F - and too cold for me.

You have our summer temperatures in your winters!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    As of 8:46 am in Baltimore, MD it is 78*.....by this afternoon we will be topping out at 105*. DRINK YOUR WATER PEOPLE!
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    102 today in Lexington Ky.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today it'll be 103* with yucky humidity here in Washington DC...
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    80 Ann Arbor Mi suppost to HIt Heat Index of like 105 pretty much after 100 or 90 what differance does it make.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hot! Damn hot! So hot I saw a little man in an orange robe BURST into flames!
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    At Whiteman AFB, Missouri, and the the temperature is "Hell". It's gotten too damn hot to keep using numbers -_-
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The weatherman just said 108F today and the 6 day forecast are all triple digits with not rain.

My biggest concern is the use of fireworks over the holiday. A Lot of town displays are being cancelled but we have firework stands at every corner and for the most part people are reckless when it comes to using them. We are in a drought and the risk of fire is very scary
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Today in central VA: Lots of sunshine. Hot and humid. Heat index near 110F. High 102F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

I'm glad I'm headed up to Western NY (sitting in the Philly airport right now waiting on my next flight) where it's: Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. Warm. High 89F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    80 here in Beaverdam, VA and it is 9AM. : )
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I think it topped at 101 yesterday. I'm from Arizona, so you'd think I'd be able to take it. Nope, now I know what "but, it's a dry heat" means. I always thought that was just the state joke when I lived there. I'll take 115 there over the 100 degree humid heat here.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    One point shy of spontaneous combustion
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    it's 7am here and it's 12 degrees C.......welcome to canada......sighhhhhhh!!!!! :(
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    103 in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC. Supposed to be 104 tomorrow. Uuuuggghhhh!!!
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Calling for 100 n above in Westminster Maryland. Heat advisory until 9 P.M.Yuch.! I HATE this weather.
    "It's not the heat, it's the humidity. "If I hear dat 1 more time I gonna SCREAM! . Its Both! The heat AND the humidity -welcome to Maryland in the summer.
  • maxwellt13
    maxwellt13 Posts: 20
    Options
    High of 90 :(
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Boston right now is 70. high of 90. heat wave all weekend :smile: :smile: My type of weather I just have to be careful when I'm jogging
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I think it topped at 101 yesterday. I'm from Arizona, so you'd think I'd be able to take it. Nope, now I know what "but, it's a dry heat" means. I always thought that was just the state joke when I lived there. I'll take 115 there over the 100 degree humid heat here.

Had to check your profile to see where you live now. You think Michigan has high humidity (I grew up there), you should come visit upstate South Carolina sometime.
  • graceleigh614
    Options
    100 degrees with high humidity in AL!