Cardio Workouts

Options
knwitall
knwitall Posts: 420 Member
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good cardio workout. I was doing to 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and it's horrible on my knees. I think i pushed myself too hard and hurt them. It's been a little over a week now my knees are feeling better but i still want to be able to workout without damaging my knees. Any suggestions?

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the elliptical or stationary bike? Those are generally pretty low impact exercises.
  • knwitall
    Options
    No I haven't tried those. I don't have access to any equipment like that at this time. I'm wanting to join a gym but don't have the money to spare at this time. I would love to find something at home like a DVD or something from youtube would be great.
  • gthicks
    gthicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try Shawn T's Rockin' Body DVD's, it's fun and there is person who shows the low impact exercise. I really like it and you will get a good cardio work out in. Jillian Michael's is a killer, I have some of her DVD's myself.
  • knwitall
    Options
    Thanks I'll check that out.
  • LouisAA1978
    LouisAA1978 Posts: 275
    Options
    when you are able to join a gym check out key fitness thats where i go and its great for beginners and for the cardio biggest loser has some good workouts i got some from walmart pretty cheap
  • knwitall
    Options
    when you are able to join a gym check out key fitness thats where i go and its great for beginners and for the cardio biggest loser has some good workouts i got some from walmart pretty cheap

Yea I really want to join key fitness. I had looked into it for when i'm ready to join. I like how they track the stuff you do. Also, im thinking about getting the biggest loser workout for kinect. It looks really fun.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    walking