Whats the temperature in your town?

Options

Replies

• decemberjewel
    Options
    In Alabama, over 100s the next few days and then rain starting Tuesday, I think... If they're right.

:(
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The thermometer on the hotel marquee yesterday said it was 118. I don't think it actually that hot....maybe109 or so. And we got rain yesterday! In Tucson that's cause for dancing in the street.....so I did!

Whats Rain?????? I think St. Louis forgot what it looks like

St Louis as well as Southern Illinois. I think most the areas around here cancelled the fireworks for 4th of July. It was 108 in Mt Vernon, IL yesterday I believe.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    107 tomorrow in Columbia SC
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The weatherman just said 108F today and the 6 day forecast are all triple digits with not rain.

My biggest concern is the use of fireworks over the holiday. A Lot of town displays are being cancelled but we have firework stands at every corner and for the most part people are reckless when it comes to using them. We are in a drought and the risk of fire is very scary

Especially seeing what's been going on in CO this week. Fireworks always make me nervous anyway because there is so much risk involved (injury, fire, death, etc...), but when it's this hot and dry the anxiety increases exponentially.
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    expected 90° in Montreal today
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The thermometer on the hotel marquee yesterday said it was 118. I don't think it actually that hot....maybe109 or so. And we got rain yesterday! In Tucson that's cause for dancing in the street.....so I did!

Whats Rain?????? I think St. Louis forgot what it looks like

St Louis as well as Southern Illinois. I think most the areas around here cancelled the fireworks for 4th of July. It was 108 in Mt Vernon, IL yesterday I believe.

Oh and it is 77 right now at 8am with 75% humidity....yuck! With another 108 forecast today.
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    106 yesterday ( Thursday)
    102 today
    way to HOT!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    looking at 105 today.
  • caitles14
    caitles14 Posts: 89
    Options
    supposed to be 87 and sunny today in Buffalo :)
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    111 when I left work yesterday...ridiculous
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    72 right now ( 9 AM) - the high for today is 96. I'm hoping a hot, dry summer means a warm-ish, dry winter like it did last year. if there's anything I hate more than summer, it's winter. (I'm a spring/fall kind of girl).
  • jhandley
    jhandley Posts: 118
    Options
    85 DEGREE AND IT'S ONLY 9:11 AM - COLUMBUS, OHIO

HIGH TODAY IS 98!

AND TODAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HUMID

YESTERDAY WAS NICE - IT WAS LIKE 101 BUT THERE WAS A BREEZE - WE HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE RAIN - LIKE ONE AFTERNOON IN THE PAST 2 1/2 MONTHS -

SOME THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED THIS EVENING I HOPE THEY COME - MY BEAUTIFUL LAWN IS LOOKING LIKE CRAP!
  • bhicks0700
    bhicks0700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In Alabama, it is expect to be 104 today. When I left for the gym at 445 am, it was already 76. This weekend will be indoors or by the pool or lake.
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Suppose to be 91F in Southern Minnesota. That's hot here.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i think it suppose to feel like 110 round here
  • betterme1291
    Options
    A cool 81° here in Houston at the moment :-p
    93° later on
    not too bad today :-)
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    It is 85 here right now, supposed to get up to 101 but feel like 110. 49% Humidity and a 10% chance of rain.
  • danthomson56
    Options
    52 in Morgan, Utah. Great for sleeping! 87 projected high later today, sunny. Love it. :happy:
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    105 forecast today, 107 tomorrow.
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My car yesterday said 119. I am in phoenix :)