Whats the temperature in your town?

Options

Replies

• Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    It was 102 in Atl yesterday. Supposed to get as high as 105 tomorrow (sorta sucks cause it's my bday). It's too hot to get out and enjoy anything.
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Triple digits today in NC...phew
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your plant's died, it's a pain my grandfather used to grow his own veggies :) It's currently 64f with broken cloud cover here (Ilford, England)
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    100 degrees on the Lovely Eastern Shore of Maryland today, and going to top out at 102 tomorrow...BLAHHH

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    106 in Nashville, TN yesterday ...............we are suppose to top out at 109 today
  • lamaemay
    lamaemay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It was 108 here on the other side of the river in Caseyville, IL. I think my cucumbers are baked now. Is that a new dish? I know my green tomatoes are baked instead of fried.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    100 degrees on the Lovely Eastern Shore of Maryland today, and going to top out at 102 tomorrow...BLAHHH

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

We're vacationing in Ocean City in a few weeks. I'm hoping for beautiful weather like we had last year. We went a few weeks before the hurricane came and destroyed the beach.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    It's about 104 right now.
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Suppose be 105 today with high humidity and 110 tomorrow with high humidity here in Montgomery county md
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    and just remember extreme hot is better than extreme cold! extreme heat you can still go to the beach/pool etc...

I beg to differ.
    I can move around or throw on clothes/blankets when I am cold.
    When I am hot I can only get so naked!!!
    bawahahaha... so so true
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    30 degrees celcius.
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Middle west Georgia 06/29/2012 At 12:20 pm its 90 F. Predicted high 100.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    It topped out at 108F in St. Louis Missouri. We had some perfectly healthy zucchini plants literally die today because of the heat. We are supposed to have the next 7 days above 100F without a drop of rain.

How about you?

In the same boat. I live in the Lou (and I'm proud) too! It's super hot over here!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Forecast high of 99 today.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    40 degrees....

Celsius.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    and just remember extreme hot is better than extreme cold! extreme heat you can still go to the beach/pool etc...

I beg to differ.
    I can move around or throw on clothes/blankets when I am cold.
    When I am hot I can only get so naked!!!
    bawahahaha... so so true

Yep! This is my take on it, too! The beach and a swimming pool are not readily accessible to me, so that is not generally an option during the summer. I am a grumpy, GRUMPY girl when it's hot outside. I'm much easier to live with during the fall/winter/early spring.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    82 degrees in West Michigan along the lake...

Ahhh...I miss living near the lake. :cry: I was born in Berrien Springs, and my parents were raised in that area. My dad was born and lived his entire childhood in the same house on Cleveland Ave. in Stevensville. My mom's family moved around the area while she was growing up.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LOL! kiwigal, you need to move to Ontario, will warm up here! 6pm & 32C (90F) feels like 35C (95F) Temp has dropped a bit! :tongue:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    UK - Too darn hot for my liking....it reckons its 12 celsius but it feels at least 10 degrees hotter than that. It's really humid.

God knows what I'd do in another country with it being soooo much hotter - I'd bake! I'd have to spend the whole time in a cold swimming pool. Lol!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    8 deg C here in in the bottom end of Australia ...yukkk