p90x challenge group

Options
Greetings MFP! I recently became a Team Beachbody Coach and I have made the decision to do the P90X program over the summer. To be honest, I am very nervous about it. It definitely looks like a challenge but I think I am ready to take this challenge (at my own pace of course). However, I like to believe that the rewards will be great if I persevere. I want to set up a Challenge Group next week for those who are interested in beginning this journey with me as well. I am looking for 7 other people to join my group. This group will be a great way to support each other through our triumphs and struggles. The people here on MFP have been so kind and helpful to me over the last few months and now I want to take the opportunity to support some of you in return :) At the latest, let me know by Wednesday night so that you have enough time to order the workout DVDs (if you do not have them already). Again, I only have room for seven so let me know as soon as possible!

Replies

• Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I wish you the best and I am on phase 3 of P90X and it is definitley a challenge and serious and intense. You will hate it the first week but stick with it!!! Don't give up and keep pushing play!! You can do this and you have it in you to kick it's butt! If you want I will join the group and help support any and everyone who is part of the group. There are days where you will feel beat up and down but dig deep and push yourself. You will be amazed by your progress. I am gonna do another round but with heavier weights next time. Pm me if you would like me to be part of the group. Either way I wish you and everyone the best and BRING IT!!!!

Mike
  • chaneden
    chaneden Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd love to join you if that's okay. I started P90X two weeks ago, but absolutely could use the extra support! I tried it about a year ago and gave up after two weeks - I just couldn't take how terribly sore I was all day every day. This time I'm not trying to keep up. I'm going easy with every exercise and judging later whether I should have done more reps, used a heavier weight, etc., by finding that "perfect" soreness feeling. I'm getting better and better at judging how hard I should work at it and am feeling great this time around.

Let me know if you end up putting a group together - and if it's okay that I've already started.
    Chandra
  • Stephany603
    Options
    I would love to Join this group if that's okay. I also had started P90X about two months ago but I gave up after struggling with too many classes and working late. But now on my summer vacation I will be starting it again and plan to fully stick to it, and with a group of people going through the same thing even better. I need a total change in my life and I want to live it healthy and fit. Add me as a Friend and let me know if the group is starting. (:

Stephany*
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    GREAT!! we will log in everyday the workout we did and HOW it went for us. OK i will have more later :happy:
  • zsanika13
    zsanika13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have the workout already and was going to start on 1 July! It would be great to join a group for support. I am determined to work through the 90 days, but to be honest a bit scared of it at the moment :).
  • joankpoirier
    Options
    great!!
  • joankpoirier
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
    have you been doing your workouts? any results to share?
  • hkkaplan
    hkkaplan Posts: 3
    Options
    How do you post the p90x workouts? Can we share so we don't have to create on our own?