Sharing My Goals....

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie but I am really liking what I am seeing on these boards!:flowerforyou:

I am on a quest to lose 45lbs.....I had lost 45lbs back in 2005 and was able to keep it off for about 2 years. Then in the course of 2 years I have gained it all back. Now I am back to square one. That's OK though, I did it once I can do it again!

So I just purchased online some workout DVDs and I got my gym membership. I've been tracking my food on this site and I am on my way!!!

Goal 1: Lose 10lbs by January 1st 2010
Goal 2: Lose 15 more lbs by March 1st 2010
Goal 3: Lose 20 more lbs by June 26 2010 (my wedding anniversary)

I'm pumped up and excited. I am tired of not feeling so great about myself & now it's time to take action!!!!

I'll be checking in with you guys on my progress......

Replies

• tat2edkris
    Options
    Awesome & good luck to you!! :smile:
  • casshole
    casshole Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Its always best to set smaller goals so you dont give up on yourself. Good luck! You can do it!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! This time you will keep it off for life!
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys!!!! I am really loving this site!! Everyone here is so nice and encouraging!!
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

That is wonderful that you have set goals for yourself!!!
    Good for you & good luck...you CAN do it :happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    They seem like really attainable goals - good luck!! And welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Those are really attainable goals! I need to set myself up like that. Good luck and welcome!
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am not new but have gone through a similar thing where I lost on a deployment 25 lbs down to a sixe 4 and now back up to a size 10-12 and not of my old cloths fit. I would love to just stick to a routine like before but now I cook for the family and that seems to mess up my goals when I get home. Good luck to you maybe something will click in my head to stick with my plan...:happy:
  • jennlabori
    Options
    hello there boricua! it's nice to see another boricua on site goodluck on your goals..