CALLING ALL LADIES 5'7 OR 5'8 IN HEIGHT

Options
2»

Replies

• pdxmomof2
    Options
    I am 5'8" and would like to weigh 135 in the end. My first goal though is to be at 150. That puts me in a 10 and that is where I was back to before having my 2nd son. 135 is where I was when I was in my early 20's. Somewhere in between there would be good too if that is where my body wanted to stop.
  • alhiker
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with a goal weight of 140 - lower would be great, 145 would be okay. Thanks for the frame size calculator. Good luck with your goal!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" (close enough?)
    I am hoping to get down to at least 150.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am 55, and 5'8 pushing 5'9 I currently weigh 171 pounds and am aiming for 140. I have been rail thin most of my life and gained weight in my mid forties to date. Yes I am that 115 pound woman who ate three times as much as everyone else and did not gain weight. Truth be told I was to thin. I was tested in my thirties for hormone problems and thyroid function, both were fine. I have always been very physical, did a lot of hard work, and came from a tall thin family. I have good shoulders, a small waist, and unfortunately the hips to balance my shoulders out. I am fairly muscular as my work and activity level require it but it is all clothed in that layer of fat. I wear size 12.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" 44 years old and currently stuck for 2 months at 177:grumble: . I am shooting for 160 pounds although I should probably change that to 150. I was 150 for many years and was very comfortable at that weight it is still considered a little high for my height but it felt right to me.
  • frogtoestoo
    Options
    :sick: Ladies, I'm filled with envy !
    I'm only 5'4 and there's no diet or willpower that will ever change that :frown:

Hey, good things come in small packages! :wink:
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and I am currently 195, but my goal is 160-165 I would like to be 160 and that was my dr that told me to get down to that!! Numbers can be silly to follow sometimes....I have noticed lately even when i feel better becuase I've been eating better I feel amazing!!! I hope this helps some!!
  • lucy1703
    Options
    well i'm 5'11 and hope you dont mind me joining.
    currently at 205 but would love to get to 160, but i fear i may start looking a bit odd. I really just want to be happy in my own skin.
    have tried so many times but with no real success,
    i have always played lots of sport and will never be the skinny one but with mfp and the support on this site i hope to.
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    :sick: Ladies, I'm filled with envy !
    I'm only 5'4 and there's no diet or willpower that will ever change that :frown:

Hey, good things come in small packages! :wink:

Ha ha ! Thanks frogtoestoo :happy:

(and thanks god for high heels :laugh: )

Go girls go ! You can do it :drinker: