Bad Pizza Bad!!!!!

Options
So, I had Pizza! Little Caesars $5 Pepperoni to be exact. 3 yummy slices to be even more honest. OINK OINK I Know...

OMG OMG OMG ! We have never had their pizza before and the price was good after a long hard days work. Ill NEVER do that again!
I have eaten 3 times as much at Cici’s…yes sadly I have…but got HALF the Calories as these 3 slices!? Seriously?

I am soo Surprised I didn’t have cardiac arrest in my sleep.

Then to top it off I ate 1 Steak Biscuit from Bojangles this morning at an office breakfast. 1 biscuit! 1 freaking biscuit and its 2 meals worth of calories?! OMG!
Now my challenge is that I am Hypoglycemic and have to eat or crash. But I already ate half my calories in 1 MOFOBiscuit!

Why cant I just be normal and fit in with the crowd. How do these others enjoy these things so regularly and not grow a second belly, crotch fat and a gigantic *kitten*….. to put it bluntly!!!

Now if you chose to bash me….I do have to eat a lot and I am trying so hard to watch the calories. You try to balance a calorie intake while having to eat every 2 – 3 hours to keep from having a mini seizures, & fainting spells. It sucks. Especially if the way I got myself into this mess is by not eating hardly at all.

This my friends is what you call Irony.

So, I guess its carrot sticks and fat free pretzel day. All because of 1 freakin biscuit!

WHATS EVEN WORSE!!!! There is still shiny beautiful hot pink butter cream frosted marble cake screaming at me, haunting me, Beckoning me, teasing me, torturing me, Right there in the break room.
Pray for me please. Ooooooh Cake….No! NO! NOooooooooooooooooooo………………………………………………….

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    crotch fat
    Wow.
    Now if you chose to bash me….I do have to eat a lot and I am trying so hard to watch the calories. You try to balance a calorie intake while having to eat every 2 – 3 hours to keep from having a mini seizures, & fainting spells. It sucks. Especially if the way I got myself into this mess is by not eating hardly at all. This my friends is what you call Irony.
    Pre-empting the bashing or talking to yourself?
    There is still shiny beautiful hot pink butter cream frosted marble cake
    This sounds so good!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    go to the group "eat more to weigh less" and go to recipes. i posted a picture/recipe of the healthiest pizza!! low carb high protein :)
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    You got this. Every second is another chance to turn your life around. <3
    And if it makes you feel any better, I can eat an entire pizza (well, I used to be able to). :frown:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    One day is going to totally derail you. I always find it helpful to pre-log food or at least check out the calories before so there are no surprises. Maybe that will work for you.
  • helencounts
    helencounts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For snacks, plain ice cream cones are great. Have 2 or 3. They're only like 15 calories each, and you get the carbs you need and they're a little sweet.
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am hypoglycemic and have the same issues. I wouldn't get too upset as you only had 2 unhealthy meals. . Pack everything you need for a day and never leave it to chance what you will be eating for the day. Exercise has actually helped my low blood sugar spells from happening. And, you know what? I like to eat so I do. Change your goals to be realistic with the condition we have. You may only lose a .5 per week, but that is better than gaining, right? I would also make sure you are eating your protein I eat anywhere from 100 to 120 grams per day.

Lastly, join Eat More 2 Weigh Less, they have wonderful support!

Edited to add: I also gave up processed sugar 9 years ago when I found out I had this condition. My crashes were gone almost completely after that. I don't expect you will make the same choice as it is a hard thing to do. In the off chance I do want a bite of cheesecake, just make sure I have a good amount of protein in my belly so it keeps my blood sugar steady.
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    Just work out tonight... or go on walks at breaks to burn more calories...
  • StephRme2
    StephRme2 Posts: 17
    Options
    I totally get what you mean.. I often have to remind myself that just because its cheap DOESNOT mean that it is healthy.. I too (like nellie) log my food prior to eating it because I know that impulse eating will throw me off and I will screw the rest of the day.. I have even held up my family from ordering at restaraunts because I hadnt had the time to look up my option prior to getting there... I just keep telling myself.. it will all be worth- it will all be worth it! Keep your chin up and push forward!!
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Let it be a learning day. Don't let it derail you. Tomorrow you will wake up anew, and get to start over knowing that you need to stay away from steak breakfast biscuits.
    Get yourself a big glass of water and fill up on water so that cake can no longer temp you!!!
    I agree with xxxnellie's post try prelogging food, then you can always make changes. I do it if I have 2 differetn snacks to choice from in the afternoon. I prelogg them to see which one is goign to benefit me more.
    You got this. Take a deep breath and carry on (just no tin the break room :noway: )
    :flowerforyou:
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It may have been bad but you have to enjoy yourself every once in a while. Just don't do what I did and have pizza two nights in a row - I forgot when i picked up dinner last night. OOPS..... I'm paying for it now in sodium/water retention.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to have some of the bad (read, good) stuff and work it off later :D
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pretty funny, my MFP friend! I love reading posts from people with a great sense of humor. Life is way too short not to spread the sarcasm, wittiness, and craziness around.

BTW, I have made some great little pizzas at home with a pita, some marinara, and cheese stuck in the broiler. My kids love them and they are super easy/low cal. ... ummm maybe low-er cal.

Have a good day!! Oh, and don't get me started on Cici's! That is my go-to spot for diet crashing!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
  • Shayshow
    Shayshow Posts: 17
    Options
    Pretty funny, my MFP friend! I love reading posts from people with a great sense of humor. Life is way too short not to spread the sarcasm, wittiness, and craziness around.

BTW, I have made some great little pizzas at home with a pita, some marinara, and cheese stuck in the broiler. My kids love them and they are super easy/low cal. ... ummm maybe low-er cal.

Have a good day!! Oh, and don't get me started on Cici's! That is my go-to spot for diet crashing!!

THANK YOU!! Finally someone who gets me. I meant the post as a comical take on a not so good situation and possibly bad eating behavior on my part. But wow everyones so serious! I wasnt asking for advise though appreciate it as it comes and I wasnt complaining.

I didnt just carelessly go get something I was craving...I had never eaten these particular items before. I just grabbed a quick bite like everyone else..one was cheap after a long days work....and the other was FREE.

And MY fav spot for a good OVER THE TOP cheat - Ryans Buffet!! Thanks for redaing and thank you for postine. And most of all thanks for comprehending my insanity.
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options

THANK YOU!! Finally someone who gets me. I meant the post as a comical take on a not so good situation and possibly bad eating behavior on my part. But wow everyones so serious! I wasnt asking for advise though appreciate it as it comes and I wasnt complaining.

I didnt just carelessly go get something I was craving...I had never eaten these particular items before. I just grabbed a quick bite like everyone else..one was cheap after a long days work....and the other was FREE.

And MY fav spot for a good OVER THE TOP cheat - Ryans Buffet!! Thanks for redaing and thank you for postine. And most of all thanks for comprehending my insanity.
    LOL, well... the moment I read "mofobiscuit"... I laughed out loud. I still can't even say the words without smiling, haha!! And "crotch fat"... yeah you are a woman after my own heart!! Too funny- because I have to laugh at the things that can secretly drive me crazy- it takes their powers away- don'tcha know. And I have had food call my name from far far away. Really. It doesn't even need to be in the same building, haha.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Yep I'm hypoglycemic too, I find I do best if I completely omit processed sugars. However I have a major sweet tooth!! Soooo I try for 5-6 days of junk with 1-2 days of a few "cheats". It doesn't always work, for example today and yesterday the jerk that works at the subway next to my bank branch has brought us cookies. I freaking love subways peanut butter cookies. I limited it to 1 a day but I really wanted 3...
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. The key is just planning ahead and making sure i have some sort of healthy snack with me during those times. I'll carry an apple or bar in my bag or car when I'm going to be out and busy. :P Definitely understand the desire to eat a bunch of junk when the time hits. I actually work at a Papa John's Pizza and it is soo hard when I start feeling faint to resist grabbing a piece of the 'mess ups' that had to be remade. So far I've managed to not eat anything there since starting last month.