looking for motivation & accountability

Options
i've been working out and watching what i eat for about 2 months now...so far, i've been good...i've lost 28 lbs...and sometimes, not having that extra accountability person/friend, or someone to help me stay focused---makes it hard to stay determined........plus, it's not a bad thing to have new friends =)

Replies

• wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for people to keep me going! I'm at 5 lbs so far, with 50 to go!
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! 28 pounds in two months!! That is FANTASTIC!! I am pretty active on here with daily log ins. Sending a friend request :) Support and motivation are key!! :)
  • MZianeta
    MZianeta Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much =)
  • rcolours7
    rcolours7 Posts: 69
    Options
    add me if you like too...

having friends on here to "vent to" get advice from or to get other food choices or exercise tips - always great.

good job on ur weight loss & inches lost to date. seems like u r on the right track
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    ADD ME!!! if you want. I have lost 10 lbs and need some accountability myself. have lost 10 lbs in 5 months and have around 40 more to lose, then need to start strength training somewhere in the middle cause I want some muscles, and I want to also be slim. Also need people to yell at me if i start to overeat...stupid stomach!
  • Nsknight2005
    Options
    That's awesome!! Feel free to add me too! :) I need help on here as well!
  • MZianeta
    MZianeta Posts: 4
    Options
    friend requests sent :smile: having people to help out with this weight loss journey will only keep me motivated and strong..thank you!!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Just sent u friend request. We can always use more friends!
  • theknittingteacher
    Options
    Great job! Sending you a friend request!