whats your treat at goal?

Options
12346»

Replies

• dylsmom99
    dylsmom99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic!

that is a very very sexy treat!!!!!!
  • dylsmom99
    dylsmom99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    on big giant tattoo up my side and a new piercing,,,,,,, and a pair of jeans without stretchy material......
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely, definitely get another tattoo once I'm close to my goal weight (since it's less about the number for me, but more about the looks and feeling). Part of the family will not be amused, but they can kiss my new, sexy behind for all I care.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Going to Orkney at the end of July with my wife. Staying at a great hotel with a really nice restaurant.

I hope to be by or near my goal by then so that will be my treat.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrob of beautiful clothes!!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    im going to take my sky diving qualifications
  • lau4491
    lau4491 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have mini rewards set up as I go, and big ones for when I hit the big mile stones
    NO FOOD as rewards. I am not a dog I dont reward my self with food, plus I am trying to get healthy and if I cheat the only person I am cheating is myself.
    these are my goals and rewards:

April 10th 2012-SW: 238
    June 17th 2012 -WI: 233
    GW01: 230 [x ]
    June 23rd 2012 -CW:228
    At 223 Mom is going to buy me a fitbit!!!
    GW1: 220 [ ]
    At 215 I get a visit to a spa!!!
    GW2: 210 [ ]
    At 208 Val is buying me the new nikes I want!
    GW3: 200 [ ]
    At 198 small little reward from val or mom
    GW4: 190 [ ]
    At 185 I leave the "Obese" BMI category and enter the "over weight" category!! Big Present
    GW5: 180 [ ]
    178 small reward from val or mom
    GW6: 170 [ ] Short Hair Cut as a reward from myself with my weight loss money
    168 small reward from val or mom
    GW7 : 160 [ ]
    At 154 I leave the "over weight" BMI category and enter the "Healthy" category!!! Giant present
    GW8 : 150 [ ]
    148 small reward from val or mom
    GW9: 140 [ ]
    UGW: 130 [ ]
    108 pounds lost, BIG AND FINAL PRESENT:)
    (130 is right in the middle of the range of the healthy weight category for my height)
  • crochetnut
    crochetnut Posts: 35
    Options
    A kayak!
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    a holiday- and tons of new bikins and little dresses to go with it!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    honestly have not thought about my goal weight treat. maybe just new clothes.
  • Fitty_Cent
    Fitty_Cent Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New outfit at each mini-goal. New outfit plus shoes at final goal. Oh yeah :)
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Canon 5D Mk III and this rose-coloured corset:

chantal-thomass-lingerie-02.jpg
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    About to buy me some really cute shorts, but they'll be in size 4 so I have to work to wear them! I'm going to start buying a few items of clothes in my goal size. :3
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When you finally get to your goal weight or to the shape you are happy with, what will you treat yourself to?
    Me?

Swim with the Dolphins at Disney's Discovery Cove in a sexy bikini that my husband promised to buy me when I reach my bikini weight goal or a Tropical Destination to "Paradise Island", "Fiji", "Bora Bora", "Tahiti" or Aruba.

Or combine the 2 and go to the Ultimate Tropical Destination "Atlantis", on Paradise Island, Bahamas in Nassau International Airport - Nassau and Paradise Island at @ Dolphin Cay and be able to play with dolphins "Ultimate Trainer for the Day"