No news feed? Post here!

Options

Replies

• RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I lasted 8 days without Internet because we were changing companies /: Or whatever my dad was doing lol

Now that I have it up & running, the news feed is down!! Damn, it just sucks. It feels like I have bad luck.

On my last 8th day, I broke down (over ate) because it felt as if I was alone. Like, no one was looking over my shoulder to help me through this chaos.

Suprising how this site is addicting. But you know what?? I love it. Very proud to be a MFP (;

Hope things get better soon with the site - and everyone here being patient (;
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    MY FRIDGE IS SLOWLY DYING I COMPLETELY RELATE TO YOUR DILEMMA. ;|

Oh :-( that does suck. Had that happen once. :-/

What really sucks is, I waited and waited, and found one on Craigslist for about $400 below retail value, thinking it was all fabulous, and now the fridge isn't working. Dare me not to go blow $2000 on an LG at Home Depot with a ten year warranty. Dare me. ;(
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Technically you can still post on your own wall and then go trawling through your friends walls to see if anyone else had the same brilliant idea :happy: Or does that just show how bored and lonely I am today :grumble: :sad:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    A positive side effect is that I discovered that there's a world out there beyond the rectangular screen. :drinker:

This x10. LOL.
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It feels SO weird not to be able to get an update on how all my MPF pals are doing.

I think I have to admit that I'm an addict :sad:

Nicola xxx
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I lasted 8 days without Internet because we were changing companies /: Or whatever my dad was doing lol

Now that I have it up & running, the news feed is down!! Damn, it just sucks. It feels like I have bad luck.

On my last 8th day, I broke down (over ate) because it felt as if I was alone. Like, no one was looking over my shoulder to help me through this chaos.

Suprising how this site is addicting. But you know what?? I love it. Very proud to be a MFP (;

Okay, now even more people are looking over your shoulder. So put that Big Mac and fries down now, mister!
  • RedBullLiz
    Options
    MFP is shutting down the newsfeed of those who don't eat clean.
    It's punishment :angry:
    Of course, mine is working perfectly, because I am perfect.
    Shame on you all!

LOL I would totally believe this. It's a slap in the face to all those who don't care for their body.

This made me day!!
  • Emily_fitat30
    Emily_fitat30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wasn't looking forward to a night out in Manchester at first, didn't want to undo all my hard work & ruin my diet but just been on the Nando's website where we will be eating & they have all the calorie content of their foods! hoorah! I can now plan ahead!
    I was surprised to see that the highest calorie way to have your meal is in a wrap! I always thought of these as the 'healthy option'! but actually better off in a normal bread bun!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Technically you can still post on your own wall and then go trawling through your friends walls to see if anyone else had the same brilliant idea :happy: Or does that just show how bored and lonely I am today :grumble: :sad:

I've done that but nobody has posted on mine.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    A positive side effect is that I discovered that there's a world out there beyond the rectangular screen. :drinker:

This x10. LOL.

Lies
  • Amber393
    Options
    It feels SO weird not to be able to get an update on how all my MPF pals are doing.

I think I have to admit that I'm an addict :sad:

Nicola xxx

Wonder if there's a 12 step program for it.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Shame on you all!

Why are you not on your newsfeed then. Just trolling to rub our noses in our misery!???
    I am, and it's especially wonderful this morning.
    It's great being me!
    And as for that diet coke remark, yes, I had a diet coke.With some fried onion rings.
    I admit it.
    But I "forgot" to log it....OOPS!
  • Amber393
    Options

I got my eye on you.. O_O
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You don't realize how addicting this place is until there is no news feed!!!

AMEN!!!! i need my friends more today than ever! aarrrggghhhhh
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Shame on you all!

:drinker:
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Wasn't looking forward to a night out in Manchester at first, didn't want to undo all my hard work & ruin my diet but just been on the Nando's website where we will be eating & they have all the calorie content of their foods! hoorah! I can now plan ahead!
    I was surprised to see that the highest calorie way to have your meal is in a wrap! I always thought of these as the 'healthy option'! but actually better off in a normal bread bun!

'Wraps' are one of the diet world's biggest disasters. Restaurants constantly use it to try to convey 'healthy' when they most often have more calories than a regular entree. MFP users - be warned! This is a regular occurrence.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You don't realize how addicting this place is until there is no news feed!!!

AMEN!!!! i need my friends more today than ever! aarrrggghhhhh

WE are your friends today. You can vent all you want to - some will support - some will degrade you - you know? Like always!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing for it, I'll have to tidy the house, I might even log it as exercise because there's no news feed announcing it to everyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • RedBullLiz
    Options
    ); Scared… lonely…
    Yet again, happy to have this open!!
  • Amber393
    Options

What really sucks is, I waited and waited, and found one on Craigslist for about $400 below retail value, thinking it was all fabulous, and now the fridge isn't working. Dare me not to go blow $2000 on an LG at Home Depot with a ten year warranty. Dare me. ;(

I can't say much because that's what my parents did for their new fridge.. lol.