No news feed? Post here!

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    MFP is shutting down the newsfeed of those who don't eat clean.
    It's punishment :angry:
    Of course, mine is working perfectly, because I am perfect.
    Shame on you all!

Why are you not on your newsfeed then. Just trolling to rub our noses in our misery!???
    I am, and it's especially wonderful this morning.
    It's great being me!
    And as for that diet coke remark, yes, I had a diet coke.With some fried onion rings.
    I admit it.
    But I "forgot" to log it....OOPS!

I really love fried onion rings, and no fitness site is going to take that love away from me.

Stand tall and prosper if you love your fried onion rings. *fistbump* :drinker:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    There's only one thing for it, I'll have to tidy the house, I might even log it as exercise because there's no news feed announcing it to everyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: I am so stealing this!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Got out of bed early to log the rest of my food from last night when I couldn't get on. Was scary, I didn't know where I was, as far as calorie count when the site went down. :noway:

Now come on MFP get it fixed, I NEED to connect with my pals. :flowerforyou:
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing for it, I'll have to tidy the house, I might even log it as exercise because there's no news feed announcing it to everyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
    You do that too?! HAHAA!!
    I only log it in if I actually broke a sweat.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Oh, I'm so lonely ♪ I'm so lonely ♪ on my own,
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Sally,

Did you get that thing I sent about that thing?
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Any clue how long?
  • SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want my news feed back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Bhahahaha! I log mine anyways. I figure if someone questions it as exercise, I'll let them clean it next time. Lol!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Here that lonesome whiste blow. I'm so lonesome, I could cry. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • auroranflash
    Options
    I got all excited because Bobby Clerici was here, I figured we'd get into a fight and all, and then nothing happened. This is so lame.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I didn't have it at all last night during work! I didn't think I was gonna make it. :sad: :brokenheart:
  • tikamacphee
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    A positive side effect is that I discovered that there's a world out there beyond the rectangular screen. :drinker:

Unfortunately, with 3 weeks to go before end of year exams, the only world outside this rectangular screen is in a textbook :sad:

So I need to put my newsfeed on my screen to escape from revision websites!
  • GelinaKnows
    Options
    Why is this happening??????? I go to bed on mfp ... It's now 8am & still NOTHING!! I can't IMAGINE during the day!!!
  • lookinglasslass
    lookinglasslass Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Glad, to know its not just me - I actually did start trying to work out if my mobile was broken and then had to log onto the PC to check!
    What shall I do without thee newsfeed?! :frown:

Oh well, today was my weigh day anyway and was a total disappointment to myself through complete lack of commitment this week! :ohwell:
    At least I have this post to let me acknowledge my failure while newsfeed is down. :embarassed:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I miss the news feeds too! I am doing strength training, getting ready too. one of the assignments is to come up with a positive nickname for myself and call me that as well as my friends. this is to help push me to my goal weight. I need some ideas.

with the news feeds gone we can always make new friends:)
  • RedBullLiz
    Options
    Sally,

Did you get that thing I sent about that thing?
    Hehe, yeah… the one with the stuff??
  • RedBullLiz
    Options
    I can only image to those who were having a deep meaningful conversation before this happened.
  • mnomics
    mnomics Posts: 35
    Options
    What did you get?