Depressed

Options
I Have a question i been depressed for the last 2days and haven't been able to eat my calorie will that effect me losing weight . I am suppose to eat 1440 calories a day i been only take in 800 aday.can some one help me !

Replies

• goodlookinsista
    Options
    I Have a question i been depressed for the last 2days and haven't been able to eat my calorie will that effect me losing weight . I am suppose to eat 1440 calories a day i been only take in 800 aday.can some one help me !
  • teshlovely
    teshlovely Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey. sorry you feel depressed. Its usually not good but you only did it for two days so I don't think it will affect you drastically. Just increase your calorie intake from now on and I think you'll be ok. Just keep yur head up and focus on tomorrow.
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hope you are feeling better ... and I know this sounds funny but you have to eat something.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Its perfectly ok to feel bad once in a while. If I am not feeling ok I would rather eat more then not to eat. One great anti-depressant is gym. I bet you will not only feel good but will also eat all your calories. You can do it just stay focused.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    I agree, going to the gym will take my mind off of being depressed. Denying your body food will just make you feel worse in the long run.
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    I know how it feels when you have the blues, sometimes the gym helps, sometimes watching Oprah helps :), but often calling a friend you haven't spoken to can really help, you will laugh and remember stories and reconnect, this is so great for you and the friend.
  • goodlookinsista
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for your encouraging words . I feel a little better but I am still not eating my calories.I will get better just a lot of things going on in my life. Thanks a lot.