5ft 3 results.. please share!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• silverwolf24601
    silverwolf24601 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree. At 5'4, when I weighed 115 pounds people said I looked like a skeleton. That, in my opinion, isn't healthy or desirable. I am now aiming for anywhere between 125 and 130. Letting myself not exercise the way I used to for years caught up with me and having a child totally changed my metabolism, so I must get back on the wagon again.. I'm looking for toned leaned muscles and a strong body that still retains the curves. You look fabulous now. Keep toning and your weight may not change but your shape definitely will.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3 started out at 125lbs, currently 118lbs my goal is between 105-110lbs

you look great!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and i started out at 172.....i'm now down to 134 and my goal is 125......i'm finding the last 10 pounds very stubborn to lose but i'm not giving up.....exercising 6 days a week at home with brazil butt lift and Wii Sports Active and walking......i agree with the other people who say that now it's time to build muscle and tone the muscles that you do have......don't give up....it will come!!!!!:)
  • jamies76
    jamies76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks wonderful!

I'm 5ft 3in and fairly small-framed. Even at 104 lbs (in high school and college) I always had a big butt and wide hips, although very little muscle tone. Right now I'm down to 170lbs from 175.5 lbs. My goal is 115-125 OR my healthiest look with muscle tone. I'll always be curvy and I'm cool with that, although it would be nice if just a *little* of that weight shifted to my boobs! (A-cup) I like to use Jillian Michaels as a goal--she's 5ft 3in and about 115 lbs.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey! So I started in January at 208.

This is then:
    IMG_9126.JPG

My best comparison shot is this:
    13948169_1021.jpg

But I really look like this now:
    20120624.jpg

That's at about 175.

Goal is 160, so I'm getting close.
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    5'4" and 120lbs. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. I let go of my "lower weight" goals :)

pinky.jpg
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 (and a half!) and my goal is 118.. I want to be fit =)

I started at 136 (before the "before" picture below where I was 132) and am at 125 now and really happy with the results... definitely looking forward to losing the last 7lbs and toning up! Here are my pictures:

February 2012:
    HouseandBodyImprovements035.jpg

June 2012:
    chaleanweek2002.jpg

Hi,

I started my journey at 165lbs+ (not sure of the exact figure but I think it was around that if not more)

yay-1.jpg

I am now almost half way at 136lbs

yay.jpg

My goal is 105lbs but I want to see other people's results.. pics of people with a similar starting weight and people my height (5ft 3) that are close to my goal.. between 105lbs and 110lbs.

Thanks!!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I know I'm excluded from this thread because I'm of the taller type, but I just wanted to jump in and say that you ladies are looking great. Keep up all your hard work!
  • xPaprika
    xPaprika Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my starting weight was about 125lbs- I kept a pretty vague goal weight of 105-115lbs. I'm maintaining at about 107lbs right now and just working on toning up. I have a fairly small frame, so I think I'd really have to be under 100 to look skeletal or really lose my 'curves.'

I'm pretty happy with my body right now and that is such a new experience for me- Cheers to everyone else's goals! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!