seltzer water and/or flavored carbonated water

Options
Hi, Any negative/ positive information and/or expierence with cabonated suger free waters. I'm worried about belly bloat. And I get bored with just water.

Also

Having a hard time to shrink the belly fat.

Replies

• fond
    fond Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like tea sold in grocery stores in the juice area. There are a few different brands and it comes in 'no sweetner'. The price is a lilttle over a buck. Very refreshing!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I drink at least a liter a day and I have no problems. I have a sodastream so make mine own and can add whatever flavoring I like.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I don't think bubble will make you gain weight. Although if you're not used to carbonation, they could make you feel full or burp. :wink:

Many people here have used those alternatives. I've been collecting a list... mostly for people who were having trouble drinking enough water. It's posted in my blog at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Robin_Bin/view/water-265761
    Hope it helps! (Please give it a positive vote, if it's useful to you and feel free to add any suggestions.)
  • susanstpeter
    susanstpeter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    " Our (my husband and I) largest obstical is the adult beverages. " We love wine and we love to cook together. We eat very well and watch our portions.

It's just a bad habit and it also helps us unwind in the evening.
    The metabloism slows down after 40!