When did you start dropping pant sizes?

Options
I am not sure if I am in the right place for this topic. But I need some advise from people that have done it already. When I first starting this site I weighed 319 I have lost 48 pounds now so I now weigh 271. My belly went from 60 inches to 53 inches and I have lost one cup size. But my shirts and pants all still fit the same. Not even any looser. Is this normal how much weight did you have to lose before you started dropping your pant sizes.

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    well done on losing 48lb, thats no mean feat.

I don't know the answer to your question sadly but wanted to let you know you're not alone. I've lost 32lb to date and i'm not dropping clothing sizes, although some are fitting better. On the other hand, my boobs have gone from a DD cup to a B cup, which i am less than happy about. And my fingers have got a bit slimmer (old rings fit). I guess all my weight has gone from my chest and hands so far. Just have to push on for the rest.
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    I was 240lb and i am now 218lb and i am just in the process of dropping from a 18 to a 16. The trousers i have on today i could not even pull over my legs a few months ago. I have been doing lots of toning as well as cardio so weather that has helped. You have done AMAZING so don't let it get you down.