South Beach---Anyone want to partner up with this

Options
Before I start MFP I was 230 pounds. I started South Beach in order to get started with my weight loss goal and ended up loosing 30 pounds. I have maintained my weight for 2 years and now I'm ready to loose another 30 pounds.. Anyone else out there want to join me in doing the south beach diet Phase 1 and 2?

We can help each other by exchanging menus and tips...

Replies

• Tricky49
    Tricky49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your weight loss so far - that's great. I'm starting South Beach Phase 1 today. It finally sunk in that I need to do something about my weight when my "fat clothes" got to tight!
    Would love to talk recipes - hoping to find tasty on-plan ideas for evening meals/proteins. I want to make this plan something I stick to - not just a temporary diet.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Sure. It would be good for me to stop eating dessert. I have had it a lot the past two weeks. I don't do phase one, but I know how to do it if you need tips.
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'll partner up. I feel I need to shake things up a bit.
  • mollyW2012
    mollyW2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I am starting on Monday. :)
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Anyone can send me a friend request! I started on the 25th!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would like to start with you. I am addicted to carbs! I will try to stop and then just can't help it and go eat rice or pasta or bread! HELP! I have the Book South Beach diet so there's no excuse with your support ...
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would like to partner up on this! I already have the book and definitely need to do it !
  • tuckyfatbutt
    tuckyfatbutt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too, am doing South Beach, kind of. Using it for a the base to keep my calories in check. My problem is if it's white I love it.! Potatoes, bread, rice, pasta. I have converted to whole wheat pasta for the most part. I just stared fitness pall on Jun 25th. I live in SoCal where fresh veggies and fruit is available at really good prices all year. You can do it. On the Veggie Spinach Quiche, I add a bit more cheese and use extrra egg white. I use a 8 cup muffin tin greased with olive oil and line 4 with Canadian Bacon and 4 without. Then I eat one each on the day's it calls for the Quiche. We CAN do this.
  • Tricky49
    Options
    I'm planning on making the Veggie Quiches today and freeze for quick breakfasts. Did you add any other seasonings/spices to the recipe?
  • Tricky49
    Options
    Asugar - I can relate! I have a sweet tooth and love pasta. Just taking it one day at a time - we can do it!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Before I start MFP I was 230 pounds. I started South Beach in order to get started with my weight loss goal and ended up loosing 30 pounds. I have maintained my weight for 2 years and now I'm ready to loose another 30 pounds.. Anyone else out there want to join me in doing the south beach diet Phase 1 and 2?

We can help each other by exchanging menus and tips...

hey Hun

What is the south beach diet?
    I'd like to know more about it please if you can personal message this to me.

Cheers,

Stacey x