Looking for some pal friends for motivation

Options
My name is Ryan, and I have gained a lot of weight in the past four years. I mean a LOT!! One hundred pounds worth of weight.
I went to the doctor and to the doctor's amazement all the tests say I am 100% healthy, but those are just TESTS. Tests don't show how I feel and how I look. Well anyway, I hope some people will add me to keep motivation up. I have used myfitnesspal app before with minor success, but I feel other people looking to be fit might help a lot more. Feel free to add me.

44to34 <- my username

Replies

• commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Adding you now!
  • wheelah68
    wheelah68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have also gained wt. in the last year. I am very motivated to get into shape and would be happy to communicate w/you and help you stay movitvated. I have made a lot of changes in my diet in the last 24 hours for the better, but I would also like support from others! :smile:
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    hey. welcome to the site. feel free to add me. i'm always welcome to new friends. its great to have friends on here to support and motivate. :) you can do this.
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! You'll get loads of support and motivation on here, I know I do and it keeps me going on bad days! I will add you and we can motivate each other :)
  • ramonaupci
    Options
    Hi. I am new here and when I read your post I felt like I could be your twin with all the weight gain. Not sure how to add you as a freind but let's try k.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.