Size 18 to Size 12 in 3 months, In Progress Photos

Options
This website has saved my life! I began my diet and exercise plan on April 9th. Since then I have gone from 234 lbs to 197 lbs (as of this morning). I have lost 22 inches overall from the areas that I have been measuring. Hope these pictures will encourage someone else! I am 5' 7" and 26 years old.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/univoftexasbabe/frontviewsmall.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/univoftexasbabe/sidebysidesmall.jpg

Replies

• univoftexasbabe
    Options
    I can't get my pictures to show up! I followed the directions, can anyone help?
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep it up.

frontviewsmall.jpg

sidebysidesmall.jpg
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't get my pictures to show up! I followed the directions, can anyone help?

You just have to add {img} before the link and {/img}after it :) But instead of these { } use these [ ]
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    great job!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • mzxclusive070909
    Options
    What a remarkable change! good for you girl
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! What are you doing for exercise?
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    Great job! I'm 5'7" as well. I started this at 227.8 lbs. on May 7. I'm at 207.4 now. You being in ONEderland after three months is VERY inspirational!! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    wow amazing. Well done you. :)
  • univoftexasbabe
    Options
    I hate to exercise, but I drastically changed my diet. We did the Insanity program for about a month 5 times a week, and it kicked my butt. At the end of May, I started walking or jogging 3 times a week, and just trying to be more active. This morning I went for a swim and this evening we are planning on running a mile.
    I don't think the exercise has really brought on the weight loss, at least for me. But I cut out all fast food, fried food, sugar, sodas, etc. I eat a Special K bar every morning for breakfast, turkey sandwich or brown rice sushi for lunch with a piece of fruit, and grilled chicken or something similar for dinner. When I hit goal marks (like 200), etc. my boyfriend and I will go out to one of our places we USED to go (like Chinese or something). I have found that I can only eat like half of what I used to though. It was hell for the first month or so, but now I am getting used to my new "normal". It really has been a lifestyle change, one that I was never really ready to make until now. I just hate when people say "Oh it really wasn't that hard, I just eat "clean". Well, yes it was really hard. And yes it IS still hard every single day. I feel like a recovering drug addict when I am in the grocery store! It is difficult and expensive and hard to eat this way, but I am loving the results.
  • wheelah68
    wheelah68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • dadivade
    dadivade Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!
  • univoftexasbabe
    Options
    Thank you guys for all your support! It has been a tough journey but well worth it!
  • deer37
    deer37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hate to exercise, but I drastically changed my diet. We did the Insanity program for about a month 5 times a week, and it kicked my butt. At the end of May, I started walking or jogging 3 times a week, and just trying to be more active. This morning I went for a swim and this evening we are planning on running a mile.
    I don't think the exercise has really brought on the weight loss, at least for me. But I cut out all fast food, fried food, sugar, sodas, etc. I eat a Special K bar every morning for breakfast, turkey sandwich or brown rice sushi for lunch with a piece of fruit, and grilled chicken or something similar for dinner. When I hit goal marks (like 200), etc. my boyfriend and I will go out to one of our places we USED to go (like Chinese or something). I have found that I can only eat like half of what I used to though. It was hell for the first month or so, but now I am getting used to my new "normal". It really has been a lifestyle change, one that I was never really ready to make until now. I just hate when people say "Oh it really wasn't that hard, I just eat "clean". Well, yes it was really hard. And yes it IS still hard every single day. I feel like a recovering drug addict when I am in the grocery store! It is difficult and expensive and hard to eat this way, but I am loving the results.

you are so inspiring to me!! what is the insanity plan?
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great work so far!!
  • chloelouisemorrissey
    Options
    WOW..Ive just logged my first breakfast..you are the inspiration I need :)
    Thank you
    Chloe
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great and I'm glad you said it was hard because it is really hard and takes a lot of willpower and motivation!
  • univoftexasbabe
    Options
    Insanity is a workout program. If you Google "Insanity Workout" it will give you a lot of info.
  • itsmesarac
    Options
    Congrats! Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!