Has anyone had any success with diet pills?

Options

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill.
  • CoryHJr
    CoryHJr Posts: 4
    Options
    I know that a lot of bodybuilders like to use Ephedrine (Bronkaid/Primatane) along with caffeine pills, for increased fat loss. I would say treat any diet pills like a supplement. Use them to enhance your already good diet and exercise lifestyle. They are not magic, but sometimes they can help
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I don't really want to eat 4 pounds of raspberry ketones in an attempt to replicate the effects in mice anyways
  • italianangel143
    Options
    i've tried oxyelite pro after reading loads of wonderful reviews.. i took it for less than a month, i did give me tons of energy, but after 2 weeks of taking it my hair started falling out like crazy. when i brushed my hair they were everywhere - in my hands, brush, flour - EVERYWHERE! after one month i stopped taking them my hair is till falling out, but it's stopping i think... my hair never been so thin in my life :( it's like half of what i used to have :( i'm sure it is oxyelite pro what caused it, because everything else is fine! :( i haven't changed anything

That's horrible! I have been losing weight and changing my eating habits didn't know if any worked. I'm happy I asked I will stay clear of them. The fish oil is something I will look into and someone also told me if I increase my vitamin d levels it would also help.
  • rreinhard
    rreinhard Posts: 1
    Options
    No controlled mostly with diet. Use to pop every pill known to man, I weighed 250. Now I am 116, I take vitamins daily. Multi-vitamin, advocare, and vit d. Magnesium. If you are interested in advocare, let me know I have a website
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I had great success on diet pills....NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT and feeling shaky and spending money on the ridiculous claims of 'fast weight loss'....eat clean work out, lift weights, its simple, thats the formula. If there was a magic pill or shake, we would all be doing it and all be thin.

Jess

This ^^^

....eat clean work out, lift weights, its simple.
    As Jess said - It's not EASY but it is SIMPLE
  • italianangel143
    Options
    No controlled mostly with diet. Use to pop every pill known to man, I weighed 250. Now I am 116, I take vitamins daily. Multi-vitamin, advocare, and vit d. Magnesium. If you are interested in advocare, let me know I have a website

What is advocare?
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    For the last a few lbs, take 1000mg fish oil will help. I had done this before and it worked great.

Take 1000mg of fish oil 3x/day or you will prolly die. Every day
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options

What is advocare?

gonna go out on a limb here. advocare.com?
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Consult your own doctor. There are medicinally ordained pills that I took once that helped kickstart my weightloss. They are called "Regenon" You take them 30-60 min before your meal and halfway through your already feel full. It works for people who are clinically overweight and should not be taken for esthetic reasons. They also contain many dangerous sideeffects though. I only experienced the mildest form. Extreme thirst.
    I lost 12 lbs within 2 months, then I had to stop because I was no longer overweight (clinically)
  • italianangel143
    Options
    For the last a few lbs, take 1000mg fish oil will help. I had done this before and it worked great.

Take 1000mg of fish oil 3x/day or you will prolly die. Every day

I must be at death's door right now. Lol. I haven't taken it for 28 yrs. I will start ASASP :)
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Lost 40lbs on Alli, loved it!! Helps teach you how to eat properly, also.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

What is advocare?
    It's another caffeine pill....:laugh:
    Keep 'em coming folks...
    NEXT!
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I used Ali for about 6 months. Lost 23 lbs. That was two years ago. Have gradually gained 18 lbs back, but sometimes in that period of time it was as though I was on a diet to gain weight--oh! I hate that. I'm not really sure how good that is for you. I think it is better and safer this way
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Options
    I used Ali for about 6 months. Lost 23 lbs. That was two years ago. Have gradually gained 18 lbs back, but sometimes in that period of time it was as though I was on a diet to gain weight--oh! I hate that. I'm not really sure how good that is for you. I think it is better and safer this way
    Another glowing success story :drinker:
    Weight loss followed by weight gain.
    SIGN ME UP!

NEXT!
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    Another glowing success story :drinker:
    Weight loss followed by weight gain.
    SIGN ME UP!

NEXT!if you eat too much fat on this ali don,t you **** your self lol x
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Options
    You can't buy fat loss in a bottle/pills. If they did everyone would be thin. You can buy fat loss in the kitchen and with sweat.
    Oh, how I wish it were so!
    Done here....:drinker:
  • pnwgurl
    pnwgurl Posts: 5
    Options
    i had an RX for phentermine years ago & i lost a lot of weight. i know its controversial, but for me personally it helped to get me moving b/c its basically speed. but what i lacked in motivation on any given day it made up for b/c i had so much 'energy' i couldnt not move. i was non-stop! it can be hard on your heart though so protein is of the utmost importance. also, if youre a jaw-clencher, get a guard before you take anything b/c it made mine way worse. i would do it again to help me along but not as the solution.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    i had an RX for phentermine years ago & i lost a lot of weight. i know its controversial, but for me personally it helped to get me moving b/c its basically speed.

'Basically speed'

Anyone else hearing alarm bells?
  • Toned_Beauty
    Options
    green tea is the best way to go. Its amazing with breakfast when hot and it boost you hose matabilism which help burn off those last few pounds you want to loose