Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    No tats here.. maybe someday. Just a bunch of piercings.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    None for me either!! Although maybe when I get to goal I might have a small one on my ankle but for now nothing
  • pavlosky88
    Options
    None here.
  • beckie4442
    beckie4442 Posts: 132
    Options
    Me, I'm afraid of needles. I also keep thinking that when you get wrinkly in later life they're not gonna look good. :noway:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    No tats here.. maybe someday. Just a bunch of piercings.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    No tattoos for me, although if they weren't permanent I would probably get one!
  • olgamarie_t
    olgamarie_t Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    me! free n clear of tattos n piercing. i thought about doing a tatoo once but i dont think it looks classy ,so no way
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't even like to wear the same nail polish for more than 4-5 days, so tattoo is not for me on myself.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nope, no tattoos, no piercings. Not even ears. To me a tattoo is far too permanent. It would be like saying you have to wear the same shirt every day for the rest of your life (or bracelet, or pair of socks - whatever comparison works for you). I change my mind far too often.

I have worked with a series of women who ALL say they regret getting the tattoos they have - for different reasons. Others have been happy with theirs - but they're usually the ones who have smaller ones in places that can be easily covered if desired. One girl was in tears when it finally dawned on her that the huge tattoo she'd gotten on her leg meant that she could never wear shorts or a feminine dress without this large drawing being there all the time. I was like, "Uh, didn't you think of that before??" I honestly think that at the time she got it (her "biker phase") she never thought she'd be in anything other than black leather. Then her life changed, and she was stuck with this permanent graffiti on her body.

And yes, this opinion frequently gets me flamed. Not telling you that you can't get one, so chill.
  • kathylahn
    kathylahn Posts: 3
    Options
    Tattoo-Free and happy that way. Of course, it might be my age. Sorry my young adult daughter has one.
  • angel74ar
    angel74ar Posts: 2
    Options
    you r gorgeous , don't neet it
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love to have one, but I am majorly needle phobic. So much for that then.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    me me me!... no tattoos nor piercings (just my ears)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    blank canvas
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I don't have a one!!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    No tattoos for me!
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No tattoo for me.....just a big long scar on my left arm that kind of resembles railroad tracks....I had enough staples there to steer me away from needles for quite a while. I am mesmerized by everyone else's tattoos tho, but not my style.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    No tattoos, but I do let my toddlers put stickers on me...does that count? :wink:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    No ink here either.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    No tattoos but I have considered getting one but I'm not certain I'll get it.