Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, they just aren't my style. I thought about one when I was younger, but all I could think about was what it would look like when I turn 60.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    no tats here. and a grown in piercing
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    heehee not yet!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Not one! Neither do my sons (yet!)! I think they are nasty!!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No tattoos either. I have one cartilege piercing on my right ear and that's still questionable at my ultra conservative workplace. I'm generally considered a bad *kitten* there LOL
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    None yet, but it is my reward for getting to 200 lbs which i am about 8 lbs away from. I think i am going for a half sleeve :)
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Tattoo free.
  • chiley1
    chiley1 Posts: 15
    Options
    Tattoo free and no piercing just the ears.
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    no tats but thinking about it....never thought of one i would be sure i'd like when i'm old and wrinkly so i don't know that i will ever get one...i have my ears pierced, and used to have several ear piercings as well as my nose and my lip but i let the nose, lip, and all but the center ear lobe piercings close up years ago when it seemed like everybody and their brother was getting pierced..it just wasn't original anymore..but that was one of the things about piercing that i was attracted to..that i could take them out when i didn't like them..not so easy with tats or scarification. and i was never into the whole endorphins thing as a reason to get pierced, tatted, or scarred.

on another topic, i think my hair has been pretty much every color under the rainbow, and as long as half way down my back as well as as short as a butch cut...but there again, you can always express yourself with hair and change it when you want
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    survived years in the Navy without any....just not interested
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I like tattoos I just don't have any.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    None. I'm a clean slate :-) Not saying I never would though. I always thought if I did it, I'd get something small right on my hip bone.
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    None here. If I had to pick out a piece of jewlery that I'd want to wear for the next three years, I couldn't do it. So no way could I decide on a tattoo to wear the rest of my life.

Well put. My father had a tatoo that said Shirley. His wife's name was Joyce. :)
  • amiesaccents
    Options
    No tattoos for me! But I live in East TN and you should go to Splash County (Dollywood's water park). I am surprised they let me in because I am ink-less!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    No tats here, but my ears are pierced.

I love tats, but I know that I like to change my look periodically so the permanentness is an issue for me.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    I'd just as soon kick out a stained glass window as spray paint graffiti on this temple...or a bumper sticker on this cherry 69' GTO. ; )
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    can i join your club if i wish i hadn't gotten one?
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    None here. Hubby don't have any either:smile:
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings! I'm scared to death of needles...

That's me, I passed out getting an IV. :-p
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    none on me... :) I find some very sexy, others a turn off...