Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a navel ring, no tatts tho. I'm really interested in getting one, but considering my job goals, and the consideration that this desire to have one might pass...i think i'm going to hold out and let it pass.
  • theresabeasley
    theresabeasley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    None, and will never.....
    Was out today at a festival, gobsmacked at how many people now have and how many they have.....none really pretty...
  • littlebean24
    Options
    None right now... but that will change in a few weeks
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here.....yet.
    Same for me... thinking bout it though. When I was ynger I really wanted one.... my secret SHush!!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Don't have one. Don't like to see them either.
  • snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings here! :)
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    None here either nor do I have piercings in my ears. My lobes are virgins. Never got it done as a kid and no point now at 44.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    None here! From time to time I use the temporary tattoos (or even an occasional hemp tattoo) but I'm too fickle for something so permanent.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    Why would I even consider damaging this glossy coat of mine? :bigsmile:

No tattoos - no way!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    None here! From time to time I use the temporary tattoos (or even an occasional hemp tattoo) but I'm too fickle for something so permanent.

Same here.

I do periodically do Henna tattoos on my arms if I feel like it. They can be really lovely and only last about a week or so.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    None... yet. I have plans for one on my lower back, have the same design I've been longing for a few years now.
    Piercings - ears, belly button. I'd probably get my tongue done if I didn't think I was too old for that sort of shenanigans, lol!
  • rpiper2729
    Options
    No tattoos, only ears pierced as a baby, not by my choice.
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    None for me!
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    None here but I love them, I once had a boyfriend who had ten. And I was the subject of one of his. He wanted me to get one too but I didn't. Dumbest thing to do ever! So glad I didn't.

Technically I have 6 piercings but 4 of them are probably closed up by now.
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings. I'm just a boring country boy. Some tat's do look pretty cool on others though.
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    No tattoos :)

But I do think about getting one every once in awhile.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    None for me either. I have commitment issues.
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    Tattoo free for 45 years, I'll soon be 47:-) yes got 2 in the last year, and thinking of more.
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    no tatoos here. not against them. I have regular piercings 3 in left ear and 2 in right.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am tattoo free. I have better things to spend my money on. However, if anyone wants to get a tattoo...I don't care...it is their choice as long as they have the money and are not borrowing money to be able to pay for it. My niece did that to my Mom...told my Mom that she didn't have any money for food and then got a new tattoo on her back....what!