Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Replies

• maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Nope..Ink free here!
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    No tattoos here, but one piercing in each ear (standard)
    I don't think I want any tattoos in the future either... I mean, just think about when you're 80 and they're all faded, stretched out, and outdated...
    Not my thing...

This ! Agree!
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Npoe. None on me. Everybody seems to have one so I think its cool to NOT have one and being *different*.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    No tattoos here either. Can't think of anything I'd want permanently on my skin. I don't like needles either. My ears were pierced when I was a 6 month old baby...
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    My name is Johnny, i'm 34 years old and I am tattoo free.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    No tattoos or piercings! I'm scared to death of needles...

haha! Me too.

But....I have thought about getting just a tiny tattoo done at some point.....Just for the experience at least. If I can have a needle stuck in my back in the form of an epidural then I can have a tiny needle for a small tattoo. lol. Nothing like probably, but that's the way I see it.
  • ambercholtz
    ambercholtz Posts: 84 Member
    Think most of them look god awful.

Agreed.. Skin is beautiful to me, not ink. Tattoo's are a turn off to me.
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    I don't have any. It's not that I don't want any; it's more that I am chicken. :(
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    No tattoos on me...WAY TOO PERMANENT, lol. I do like them and admire the artistry that goes into them. But, I get bored too easily and change my tastes often. I cant think of something I would want on my body for my entire life. I did have my tongue pierced in college. I loved it, but it had to come out for career purposes.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    No tattoos on me...WAY TOO PERMANENT, lol. I do like them and admire the artistry that goes into them. But, I get bored too easily and change my tastes often. I cant think of something I would want on my body for my entire life. I did have my tongue pierced in college. I loved it, but it had to come out for career purposes.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    No tats or piercings here (except for 3 in each ear).
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    None here! Nothing against them; just never made the decision to get one...
  • I don't have one - but only for financial reasons. I want a really well done one, and the really good artists are expensive and always booked up! I may reward myself with one when I maintain goal weight for 6 months or more, if I can come up with the cash.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    None. I'm too chicken. Bawk baaaawk.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    nope no tattoos at all and only piercings are for earrings.

That would be me too!
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    No tatts here ... never will. They are a poor investment in a world where people are sick, hurting, hungry, homeless, etc.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Never have, never will. However, I did just buy a fake sleeve to wear in a picture.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Personally I have a few. My hubby has none.. And I prefer it that way (totally not into guys with tats)
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Nooooo. It always looks like too much art to me. Same with pearcings, especially those humongous earrings that look like a plate in your ear. Yuck.:noway:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    I don't have any, and I don't know that I ever will..

Personal preference.. I'm too indecisive, I change my mind a lot, and I would be bothered that I couldn't wash something off of my skin that had never been there before.