Fourth of July!!

Options
Jessicaruby
Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
what are everyones plans? are you sticking to eating healthy or not worring about it? will you still log?

Replies

• dr_tina
    dr_tina Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Going to log and stick with some healthy grilled protein and veggies, and maybe some extras like a beer and some dessert. Just need to get in a good long workout and it is all even :-)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a double workout the morning of the 4th. I'm going to my sister's pool that afternoon. I found a drink recipe that involves equal parts limeade concentrate, vodka and half-and-half. I will log. But not a single f--- will be given if I go over.
  • betterme1291
    Options
    probably going to throw some chicken and vegs on the george foreman and call it a day
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I am going to binge like a guy on his way to the gallows....:drinker:
    That how much I love my nation!
  • TexasMamaTwo
    TexasMamaTwo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Going to enjoy it but still portion control! No point in not enjoying the time we get together!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I am staying on my diet and watching PBS Washington DC 4th of July special my daughter was 1 of 8 athletes chosen to represent TEAMUSA at the Whitehouse. She goes to the Olympics and lifts on Aug 5th yes she is a weightlifter and is 1 of 2 women that are representing us. GO USA
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I am going to be in a van for 9 hours on the way home from the beach. The hubs got an unexpected 4 day weekend, so off we go. We will be back in the city of peaches in time for fireworks.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Gonna Bbq, chicken, veg, ice cream. Log it be under fack yes!! :drinker:
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    We're going to a baseball game, and I would love to workout hard and eat and drink whatever I want, but I'm outta commission exercise wise due to an ankle injury. I guess I'll just be careful not to go too far over on my calories. :/
  • Jessicaruby
    Options
    i will try to log as best as i can but i am using the day as a "free" day. but not on crappy beer food. my father in law is coming into town from colorado and we are going to take him to dinner at a fancy restaurant in town complete with wine and dessert :smile:
  • Jessicaruby
    Options
    anyone else?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    1. Wake up
    2. Take a shower
    3. Eat breakfast
    4. See 4th of July parade
    5. Watch Hot Dog Eating Contest
    6. Head to friends house
    7. Cook shrimp etouffe (I cook that, they cook the extras)
    8. Watch fireworks
    9. Set off some fireworks
    10. Come back home
    11. Take another shower
    12. Go to bed.

Hopefully somewhere in there I can get a workout in.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Will stick as close to healthy as possible...and yes I will log it! Swim, bbq, swim some more, watch fireworks, then fall into bed exhausted! :drinker: Happy Fourth!:drinker:
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am staying on my diet and watching PBS Washington DC 4th of July special my daughter was 1 of 8 athletes chosen to represent TEAMUSA at the Whitehouse. She goes to the Olympics and lifts on Aug 5th yes she is a weightlifter and is 1 of 2 women that are representing us. GO USA
    This is soo awesome! Congratulations!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I will try and eat well... I plan on working out a lot more that day and most of the day will be spent outdoors anyways. I am not going to fret about what I am eating ... I just plan to enjoy the day and hit it hard the next day :)
  • jicarter01
    jicarter01 Posts: 53
    Options
    Took the whole week off. Gonna eat like sh** and drink 10,000 calories of beer on the beach. Can't wait!!! And no I wont be logging in. Ill be so drunk I hope I forget my password...
  • Jessicaruby
    Options
    it seems all the men are saying f*** diets on the fourth and the ladies are trying to stick to a plan
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    We are going to our clubhouse pool for the 4th, then fireworks later at night after the kids nap. Our clubhouse is doing hot dogs, hamburgers, grilled chicken, fruit, sides, ice cream, etc. I plan on doing my usual for when we head to the pool - bringing a salad! And I will probably throw a piece of the grilled chicken on there, too. I always bring containers FULL of watermelon, pineapple, berries, grapes, etc... so we'll be doing that. So yes, I plan on eating normal - with extra drinks, off course! ;)
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Going to a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game!! Then watching fireworkes under the Arch...still planning on watching my calories and logging faithfully...and, staying hydrated of course!
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    We're grilling steak, corn on the cob and friends are coming over (and bringing other things with them). I'm making a banana creme pie and while I have a feeling we'll be eating close to our calorie limit, we'll also be playing Badminton, maybe having a water balloon fight and generally running around in the heat for a few hours, so I think the calories will balance out. I'll still be logging in:)