I need some butt kicking ;)

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Krystina and I am on here for the long haul now. I really could use some friends on here to keep it intresting (and that see my updates lol). I am ovely motivatied right now and I know if have support I will stay that way!!! I just recently decided against gastric bypass (I was only 2 months away from surgery!!) so that I could keep breastfeeding my daugther. Now it's go time!

Replies

• AprilBurns86
    Options
    Awesome decision! You can definitely add me as a friend, I try to be on everyday and reply/comment as much as I can! I am also a breastfeeding mama, I know how that can be challenging at times...you go mama!
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard tiabean. I know you made a touch decision to not have gastric bypass, however, you are on the right road to loosing the weight you want to loose.

Add me as a friend if you wish for additional support and accountability. Don't worry, I won't yell at you if you have a bad day. They will happen. Discouragements will come; your support system will be here to help pick you up.
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I will give and take all the emotional support I can. I joined mfp 4 weeks ago and have lost 10 lbs. Love this site and its supportive people.