Looking for Support Buddies....HELP....I am STUCK!!

Options
Hello,

I have been doing my fitness pal for about a month and I am STUCK. I lost 14 lbs and then NOTHING.......

I am a Mom of 6 kids, Grandma of 2. I would say I am trying to lose my "Baby weight" but my youngest is 25 years old now, so..... I guess I can't use that any longer :)

My Daughters, Sister and Mom are all doing MFP also. My Daughter went on to this forum and has been talking to others who are losing and it has really helped her to have the support of others going through the same thing, so I thought I would give it a try.

I want to lose at least 50 lbs (to start with) so I have a long way to go......

If you are looking for a support buddy, please add me to your friends. I figure the more support the better.

Thanks everyone. Have a great 4th of July!!

Doris

Replies

• adephoto
    adephoto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm new here too! trying to navigate my way around! Please add me as a friend, would love to support each other!

Anna
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna,

I will add you right now (If I can figure it out) I am also new, been trying for about a month. I am stuck and thought it would be nice to get some ideas from others going through the same things. Thank you for replying to my message. I will keep in touch. Have a nice week-end
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too. Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of 4 and grandma of 2. :)
  • pprriiss
    pprriiss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was stuck at 10 lbs for awhile. Check your diary. I noticed that I was eating package foods and lots of rice cakes. I stopped the rice cakes and started roasting veggies and it kicked me back in.